Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

notZaar posted:

How does he know Armstrong didn't?

Armstrong was an all-American cornfed hometown hero who was never comfortable with his hero status.

He just wanted to give his all for science and country, NOT by touching his dick to moon rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

dsf posted:

has anyone hosed in space yet??

An astronaut visited my high school and said she gets this question everywhere she goes.

Her reply is that she's never witnessed it first hand but if anyone ever has it was likely Russians, they sneak all sorts of contraband into space and generally do whatever they want

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Of loving course people have hosed in space. I was being coy with my earlier post.

Use your imagination

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
It's like saying you can't gently caress in a pool smdh

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Same but on earth and in my sleep

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Friginator posted:

I've heard that they have to have special suits to be able to gently caress in space, seeing as you're floating and there's nothing to push against. Still, the first thing I'd do in zero G would be to jack it.

In my mind only one of you needs a firm hold on a relatively stationary thing, and the other person just has to hold onto you.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

they have bed things with straps on them to secure you so you don't float away while sleeping

just sayin

I thought they slept in vertically oriented sleeping bags, the kind with a hood so you stay put and don't float around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Because navy boys certainly don't get they dicks out at a moment's notice :rolleyes:

• Locked thread