Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

That is a peckin' lot of bird...
:kazooieass::kazooieass::kazooieass:

Young Freud posted:

Nope, but drat those are some big-rear end titties. Not representative of the NatGeo experience at all.

Yea, I just GIS "National Geographic Topless" and picked the first few entries that I didn't think were literal CP. There were a lot more octogenarians and leather mamas (not in the kink meaning)

Edit: New page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Alpha Phoenix posted:

Yea, I just GIS "National Geographic Topless" and picked the first few entries that I didn't think were literal CP. There were a lot more octogenarians and leather mamas (not in the kink meaning)

Batman was pretty much a who's who of incredibly hot chicks of the mid 60s

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Alpha Phoenix posted:

This is very good but was it worth all of the ugly people who are now in to latex? You decide.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Decrepus posted:

This is very good but was it worth all of the ugly people who are now in to latex? You decide.

Yes

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Decrepus posted:

it would have happened anyway. fatties ruining things that look good on attractive people is inevitable -e.g. corsets.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

i would expect the "Cake Boss" to have a greater mastery over cakes

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Jesus Christ what a callback, which goon was this again?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Sandwolf posted:

Jesus Christ what a callback, which goon was this again?

He is all of us and we are him in spirit.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

I keep thinking this Uma Thurman in The Avengers, but Catwoman huh?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

So she WAS Mae Denning, huh? Jeez.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Germstore posted:

it would have happened anyway. fatties ruining things that look good on attractive people is inevitable -e.g. corsets.

but I was told morbidly obese burlesque dancing women with bangs, tattoos, hairy armpits and rainbow hair were "badass"

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Becca from Throut and Neck on the Gameshow Network :swoon:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

Becca from Throut and Neck on the Gameshow Network :swoon:

Well this just knocked a cobweb loose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpunCTyOOhc

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Internaut! posted:

but I was told morbidly obese burlesque dancing women with bangs, tattoos, hairy armpits and rainbow hair were "badass"

i mean hey if someone's into that, i ain't judge, but don't pretend like i'm obligated to be too

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

God this picture will always be the best. The face that launched a million nerd erections. That poor Goon... I wonder if he still posts here.

Radiohead71
Sep 15, 2007

Von_Doom posted:

God this picture will always be the best. The face that launched a million nerd erections. That poor Goon... I wonder if he still posts here.

What is the story on this please?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Radiohead71 posted:

here's a back story *rams the whole drat wheel of time series up your rear end*

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Gail Porter in FHM

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Smythe posted:

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

Radiohead71 posted:

It's a picture of some goon's mom.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Radiohead71 posted:

It's a really nice looking beach.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

also in my GISing for good shots of her in Gia I remembered she actually looked like a human woman and not a skeleton in the mid 90s.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

TheKennedys posted:

also in my GISing for good shots of her in Gia I remembered she actually looked like a human woman and not a skeleton in the mid 90s.

She looked the best in Mr and Mrs Smith. She pulls the rich stepford wife thing off well.

edit: also this

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Radiohead71 posted:

http://archives.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3664088&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

For any without archives: goon named Microwave is a terrible shitlord. He posts and people hate it. Somehow the pics end up in SA. I want to say he posted a pic of his mom to be annoying. Goons explode. Pants explode. Microwave cries and tell goons to stop. Goons make a holiday of spanking it to his hot mom. Goons get even more goony about aforementioned hot mom. Microwave cries and either fades into the back or rereg's another account and still lurks and posts but not as Microwave so people will stop telling him how they spank it to his mom. Goons still occasionally spank it to the pic of hot mom when she's brought up. Its tradition... like christmas crackers. Years from now creatures that have evolved from mankind will not know what this picture they found is.... they just know they have to fap to it.

On a topic note: before I was a teen there were girls I thought were cute... but there was one actress that did it for me. She was an american actress on this tv show. She made my pre-teen self feel.... funny. Fairly sure she inspired my first boner. I hardly ever watched TV but I remembered her beautiful smile and the way her dark hair bounced when I heard that infectious laughter. The dub was terrible but I could still hear that angelic voice underneath the bored sounding russian.

That woman?

Women with that voice and accent still turn me on in a unironic way. So weird and Freudian.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
#mcchicken

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Smythe posted:

A good post.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I'm the apple slices

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

hosed up you would post this. It was in memory of one of their little daughters who died of cancer, they have an annual tea party in remembrance.
Have some respect.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Pershing posted:

The video for Cherish...I secretly taped it.

https://youtu.be/8q2WS6ahCnY

Really surprised we haven't seen more Madonna in this thread.

High five. Posted earlier but mine was the Express Yourself video. Young me knew somehow he was seeing something he shouldn't have been.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dr. Josef Mengele posted:

hosed up you would post this. It was in memory of one of their little daughters who died of cancer, they have an annual tea party in remembrance.
Have some respect.

don't kinkshame.

ahiwattamplifier
May 3, 2014

Von_Doom posted:

On a topic note: before I was a teen there were girls I thought were cute... but there was one actress that did it for me. She was an american actress on this tv show. She made my pre-teen self feel.... funny. Fairly sure she inspired my first boner. I hardly ever watched TV but I remembered her beautiful smile and the way her dark hair bounced when I heard that infectious laughter. The dub was terrible but I could still hear that angelic voice underneath the bored sounding russian.

That woman?

Women with that voice and accent still turn me on in a unironic way. So weird and Freudian.

My brother used to make fun of her all the time. Finding her attractive made me feel really bad about myself...
... My brother is the worst.

On the subject of mysterious women with dark hair and heavy accents, David Lynch has perfected the artform of casting actresses for those parts.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Dr. Josef Mengele posted:

Have some respect.

I'm real glad Mengeles here to moralize to gbs.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Dreddout posted:

I'm real glad Mengeles here to moralize to gbs.

Right? He could have the most righteous indignation ever and it would still fall flat. I suggest a second account with a less "lol nazis" offensive name to post such things from.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

genesplicer posted:

Dude, there's a difference between funny and really loving creepy. Learn the difference.

phone posting from the toilet so pretend i posted that pic of the two kidnapped kids in response to this

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

treiz01 posted:

Right? He could have the most righteous indignation ever and it would still fall flat. I suggest a second account with a less "lol nazis" offensive name to post such things from.

I don't think he's goering to change his name.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Some crossposting

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/THkeKfK.jpg:nws:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I love boobs

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I guess no one was allowed to watch television past 8pm in 1990.

95% of Twin Peaks was gorgeous women. The other 5% were insane men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

glad they ported the oblivion character creator to SlavGame

• Locked thread