Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Oh I remember there was some super creepy goon campaign to find the girl from that heavily airbrushed pin-up picture, and when they did goons were legit surprised she looked like a human being with flaws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Speaking of, real-talk:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

Jurassic Park: Trespasser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuYUoLM8BNA

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Buttcoin purse posted:

drat, how was she even allowed on TV?

The Simpsons got started in 1990. Married with Children basically carried the FOX network for the 3 years until then.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

And another cobweb gets knocked loose.

That is some top-of-the-line eye makeup to withstand sweaty wet cycling.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Al Cowens posted:

ever notice how sweaty people were in the 80s

No there was too much sweat in my eyes

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Travis343 posted:

summer when I was 13 or so HBO played this movie like five times a day

looking further back the first time I remember watching a movie and wishing a girl in it would be my girlfriend was age 9 with christina ricci in The Addams Family

I looked this lady up because I couldn't remember what movie this was from and she reminded me of Geena Davis, and holy poo poo. Even knowing she must have had work done she looks amazing these days. She looks like she's aged 10-15 years instead of 23.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I don't think it's that unfair to say that Cameron Diaz has never looked as good as she did in that movie.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

No. She aged quickly and not well. Even by the time she was in the Charlie's Angels movies she just looked rough.

That's why I hate saying that she looked so good in The Mask. It's not like she chose to age that way and by most accounts she's a really sweet and kind person.

Gatekeeper posted:

goon consensus is its permissable for ppl to jerk off to japanimation

I can't find it but there was some long-winded anime gif. where a nerd talks about crude heuristics representing real-world objects, and that by abstracting the female shape down to a few lines men are naturally aroused. It ended with some pompous "anyone who says they don't find cartoons attractive are lying or their brains are broken."

So just pretend I posted that as a rejoinder

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gatekeeper posted:

I remember me and mom drivin to school and listening to Howard Stern with Marky mark as the guest right after this came out, and when Howard started giving him poo poo like "hey I hear you kiss a monkey in this movie" marky goes "nah bro she was actually pretty hot, she looks just like Janet Jackson" lmfao

I find it hard to believe that a Bostonian who blinded a Vietnamese man in a hate crime would say such a thing.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

There are millions of things wrong with this photo. Can you spot them all?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Salvor_Hardin posted:

My friends and I would take turns beating Tekken 2 as Anna at sleepovers to watch the ending cinematic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kI6j-viyVU

I didn't think it could get more pathetic than the Dead or Alive games, but there you go.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

images that prompted your sexual awakening: pop rocks in my rectum

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Did you asks for your parent's permission before logging on here?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Someone still needs to tell his parents that he's using the internet unsupervised

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Here's one I'm surprised didn't show up yet:

And you wonder why boys develop ridiculous standards for beauty

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Zzulu posted:

16 is legal here, so

That argument never ends well and you know it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Germstore posted:

Nah, man, Lucy Lawless had the dumb hair, but was still hotter (still is).

Lucy Lawless is an argument for a benevolent god as far as I'm concerned. I didn't love her as Xena but everything outside of that was :drat:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

In the past decade there's been a ton of money wasted on putting "technology in the classroom"-- giving kids tablets, putting in giant TVs for "interactive" lectures, making 'video games' out of normal schoolwork.

Oh and that lady is fine as gently caress.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

What about bryan singer

And Ryan Murphy for that matter

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gay Weed Dad posted:

That's actually a really good question, although she never left my spank bank; thanks grandma!

LethalGeek posted:

She wasn't remotely good or interesting at anything else and we can only stare at a pretty face so long, there's gotta be SOMETHING else there.

Harsh but true.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Oh yeah that knocked a memory loose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Don't stop I'm almost there

• Locked thread