Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Pudding Huxtable posted:

well now you just piqued my curiosity even more...

What a disgusting monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Solice Kirsk posted:

That gif is like the total opposite of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Garbage powered pizza oven.

hahaha i was the first person to post that here in that old "post pizza pics" thread

never fails to make me wanna hurl

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

personable decorum posted:

Saint Celia Assistant Language Teacher https://twitter.com/machiavellino

too fat, needs to lose 5-10lbs

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

There was this movie called Johnny Dangerously that had a girl in a fur coat, and when she opened it she was wearing a tiny diamond bikini.

When I saw that I knew it was time to become a man. I think I was about 11.

her name was Joy Michael and she's been nude in some other film just google that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

My friend in elementary school saw this and thought she had just popped her pants when she showed the balls and dick between the legs

Needless to say he didn't know what a mango a was and so the ending was confusing to him

• Locked thread