Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Oh poo poo, the only reason I ever watched farscape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Gatekeeper posted:

i wish someone like hilldawg or Beyonce would come out publicly and say once and for all that leopard print tattoos are awful and bad and not sexy. Leopard print clothing can be fine sometimes but big splotchy rash-lookin tattoos are unattractive and just distract from otherwise great features like beautiful eyes and a great smile and a lovely physique and a big ol honkin dick

It shouldn't honk

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Zzulu posted:

jesus loving christ, "ika i rutan"

I did not expect random swedish tv program from the 80s to show up here on SA, reminding me that it existed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdYQ6JjreOY

It was just a weird lady being weird a lot :allears:

*holds up spork*

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i couldnt remember because of my alcohol degenerated brain until someone mentioned Geena. Basically like most of the women in that movie. madonna especially

A League Of Their Own indeed...

big surprise my current love interest vaguely resembles her. now there's some freudian poo poo

What? You loving moron

• Locked thread