Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

budgieinspector posted:

We are of the same vintage, I suspect. The only one missing for me -- and this is way back in the early, early development:

genesplicer posted:

Dude, there's a difference between funny and really loving creepy. Learn the difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

:gizz:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

generative grammer posted:

pretty sure 1960s disney employed a lot of pervs and pedos so this was 100% intentional

What was? :confused:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
There is nothing even slightly sexual or suggestive in either of the images you posted. You're weird.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ahh, back in the day when you could put poo poo like this in kids' movies with no backlash :kiddo:

Also uhh... what is this from?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Dreadwroth posted:

Wizards, definitely not a kids film.

My parents taught me that all cartoons are for kids and I believe I am a better person for having watched Heavy Metal and Fist of the North Star at age nine. :colbert:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol apparently there's not a single acclaimed filmmaker in the entire world who doesn't want to gently caress underage girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Sandwolf posted:

Some us prefer a small, round rear end, buddy

Do you direct movies?

• Locked thread