Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
can't remember exactly but it was probably a bunch of disney anime women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
oh yeah i just remembered this scene from the Great Mouse Detective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2IctxaCPqw

it's a goddamn miracle i didn't turn out furry

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

YeahTubaMike posted:

i never saw that movie

You should watch it, it's a delightful film.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

genesplicer posted:

Dude, there's a difference between funny and really loving creepy. Learn the difference.

I completely agreed with you until you made this schoolmarmish post freaking out about it, here, on the website famous for such things as its Photoshops of 9/11 victims jumping to their deaths. Now it's actually kind of morbidly funny again, for the same reason being irreverent about 9/11 is. If you really want to stop seeing it, maybe you and others should stop giving the people who post it the exact kind of attention it needs in order to be even slightly funny in the first place.

Incidentally, 9/11 was my sexual awakening.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Necc0 posted:

not my own sexual awakening but i attribute the birth of the 'fit is hot' wave to this

do we really need to attribute the "fit is hot" wave to anything in particular? health and fitness has always been attractive, it's how our species (and every species) has propagated and survived

yeah she really hot tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Remember the goon who had over 100 scully pics on his computer and posted them in a scully thread

that goon is a hero

• Locked thread