Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

BLUEYES.GIF: no, it wasn't animated, it was just from before JPEG existed, and I think it was the only picture of a naked lady on any of the BBSes I dialled into

Where the hell is this from? I don't want to have to type all those worlds into google.

Tarkus posted:

As a young boy, 7 or so, this got me interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg-Exa7wjew

I like the metadata:

Title: 20 Minute Workout (in earnest)
Description: worth a wank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Inzombiac posted:

When I was very young and didn't understand the show, I HATED MWC and thought everyone in it was ugly.

You thought Christina Applegate was ugly? WTF?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

drat, how was she even allowed on TV?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Comstar posted:

I am clearly the wrong generation for this forum.

Just admit it was actually this:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

the left one, the... gently caress, she's got three names but it's not sally Jessie Raphael it's something else, the one who got super equine looking later on, married the Broderick, yes she was hot and make my pants feel constrictive when I was a lil fucker

Are you saying Sarah Jessica Parker used to be hot?? I found a picture of her from that movie (Hocus Pocus) and was surprised to see cleavage. I'm not sure that her face looked all that different back then though.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

evobatman posted:

Those 90s-style bottoms need to make a comeback.

Are high-waisted jeans the price we have to pay for this to happen? I'm not sure I'm willing to pay that price, since to be quite honest I'm mostly just gonna be seeing the jeans :cry:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

vyst posted:

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/M3EIJrA.jpg

Hey goatfather, for this one is there any of someone eating the cereal?

I clicked the link, but then when I read the rest of the post I realized I should probably just close the tab. Stupidly I didn't actually close the tab and saw that again :cry:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I've been going to the wrong zoos.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

treiz01 posted:

What the gently caress even is this

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Thanks for posting this, I hadn't gotten around to it!

I liked the start of Leisure Suit Larry 3 where you use the binoculars at the lookout and there's a lady getting undressed, and if you got enough of the questions right she didn't pull the blind down very much.

(It was an age before the Internet)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Explosive Tampons posted:

Wait the guy that made Battlecruiser 3000AD is a mod here? You're making GBS threads me right

All I'm saying is that under "games" there's a subforum called "Derek Smart's House of Star Citizen Obsessive Insanity" and the person that posts all the threads with ATTENTION tags there is called "D_Smart" and I've heard about a million people say Derek Smart is the mod there.

• Locked thread