Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
 
  • Locked thread
Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Fuck this gay MOTHER Earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Fuck this gay MOTHER Earth.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I guess no one was allowed to watch television past 8pm in 1990.



95% of Twin Peaks was gorgeous women. The other 5% were insane men.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Fuck this gay MOTHER Earth.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Fuck this gay MOTHER Earth.

Inzombiac posted:

Say what you will about Terry Farrell but Nicole de Boer is and was a goddamn fox

https://imgur.com/AucJlht

Edit: Imgur on mobile doesn't give BBCode links and IMG tags aren't working. Wtf

Put "i." prior to "imgur.com" and the file extension at the end of URL, and type in the img tags manually if you need to; Awful app at the very least has support for them.

  • Locked thread