Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

DANCE ALIZEE DANCE

D A N C E

YES

Awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

CubanMissile posted:

OP is correct.

The white haired Israeli skeleton key fractally disseminated herself into the blood stream of time and controls the weather.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Celia Assistant Language Teacher https://twitter.com/machiavellino

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Smythe posted:

Some loving n00BLETT late-millenial trashcan saunters into GBS and talks trash on ancient internet queen alize.. gently caress off dude. J*sus chr*st.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Crow_Rodeo posted:

I dunno who you are but go away and quit pimping your weird Twitter or whatever the hell

it is not a weird twitter it is a queen of the internet twitter gently caress YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

some people like some good old fashioned pancake butt; nice and flat! no cupping necessary. the line starts all the way at the bottom; It's not even a line. just a tiny incision if you will

i have this disease despite doing so many chemicals and biking and lifting that it physically really shouldnt be possible to have a flat butt @ but it happens

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

hard counter posted:

your queen got infected by the animu

what now scr*b

This the real deal animu that u gotta watch out 4 these ones r the dangerous ones from pollock childhoods

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

i enjoy night crew because it makes me feel elite while my boyfriend strokes me off with your mother

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Cotton posted:

Haha yeah. *scratches The REAL Ghostbusters tattoo*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

She looks like Natalie Portman, which then reminded me of this: