Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider Men.

Which lead to a big crush on Kim Basinger which led to this

that prompted a kinda embarrassing Jim Lee / Whilce Portacio X-men thing that went strong until my parents got Cinemax and I finally got to see human boobies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider Men.

Kuato posted:

Singled Out era Jenny McCarthy for sure. Still gives me a funny feeling thinking about it.

She was the first nude picture I ever downloaded from the internet. From an aol "celebs" chat room.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider Men.

You can't drink beer in sorority houses. It's part of the reason no one understands why the hell girls join them.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider Men.

wyntyr posted:

I firmly blame Marvel comics (Mary Jane Watson, Jean Grey, etc) for giving me a life long fixation on redheads that borders on distractions, but goddamn it Claire Danes / Baz Luhrmann, you guys are not helping with this problem AT ALL.

Psssh, the Zeffirelli Romeo and Juliet had righteous titties in it that no one in my eighth grade class saw coming.

I'm pretty sure Emma Frost is the reason I've liked blondes that are kinda mean all my life.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider Men.

Airborne Viking posted:

Olivia Hussey was 16 when that was filmed.

And I was thirteen in eighth grade. Not that I care either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider Men.

I Own Soulz posted:

Callisto was hotter and she had that crazy vibe. I'm on my phone otherwise I'd post a pic.

OP is correct.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread