Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
 
  • Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.




I always like a bitch that can shut the hell up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.



I guess no one was allowed to watch television past 8pm in 1990.



95% of Twin Peaks was gorgeous women. The other 5% were insane men.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.



Decrepus posted:



My mom caught me watching this show one time so I lied and told her that I only put it on because a cartoon I liked was coming on next. She sat down and finished watching with me and then Matlock came on

mom gay. so what

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.



Inzombiac posted:

Manic pixie girls were my JAM until I dated one.

I had a girlfriend that ordered dessert before dinner once. Does that count?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.




"Back to the scoreboards, Mo!"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.



mind the walrus posted:

images that prompted your sexual awakening: pop rocks in my rectum

Seconded

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.




Yup, that's a pretty good sexual awakening image.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.



The White Dragon posted:

i'm glad you changed your last name, you son of a bitch

You get bolder as you get older.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.




Moon bitches be crazy though.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.




Ha, Sleep Away Camp kicks rear end.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.



Internaut! posted:

ya hes making ice cream after all

That gif is like the total opposite of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Garbage powered pizza oven.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.



Teikanmi posted:

hahaha i was the first person to post that here in that old "post pizza pics" thread

never fails to make me wanna hurl

Thought it was the "No pizza rules" thread, but I thank you good sir. It brings me much enjoyment.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.



I don't think I've ever wanted to be a felt fish more in my life.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.



Teikanmi posted:

too fat, needs to lose 5-10lbs

10-12lbs if we're gonna be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.




Is that Logan's Run?

  • Locked thread