Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

At the end of 2018, a study was published by London Metropolitan University showing that certain bacteria, normally present only in intestinal tracts or feces, were found on McDonald's self-service screens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

At the end of 2018, a study was published by London Metropolitan University showing that certain bacteria, normally present only in intestinal tracts or feces, were found on McDonald's self-service screens.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Aerosmith's "Crazy" broke my 13 year old brain

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I am her density.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

proto-microwave

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Hulu has a bunch of Elvira content. I highly recommend it.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Sorry folks, Abbie Carmichael is the ultimate Law and Order babe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

syscall girl posted:

The angry texan death penalty advocate that is definitely career loving Sam Waterston's character?

Yeah that's hot, I'd turn her over his desk while he was having a little scotch with judge Dooferson.

He hosed em all except for Ross. Who is a Bond girl, but that's an entirely different matter.

• Locked thread