Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Von_Doom posted:

Jewish girl drooling also has some backup due to me own mum. Embarrassing but honest.

What the gently caress is wrong with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Gatekeeper posted:

yeah i thought elf pron got murdered ? it was like one of the early unfortunate forums "tragedies" where she kept postin threads about how creepy her roommate was and how she was coming home like "look I got the same tattoo as you!" and elf pron would go to put on her makeups and all her mascara was gnawed upon and caked with dried chalky lipstick/saliva blends, and she had a lil baby hedgehog shed post pics of and she came home from lifeguard duty (that was her job, wearin big baggy red trunks I assume) and the lil hedgehog was burnt to a small cinder and the roomie goes "aww wow i can't believe it" but she said it in a voice that said "I CAN believe it, I definitely CAN" and then finally elf prom she stopped postin and everyone was like "welp single white female huh?" then someone found a news article and she was indeed single white femaled with some scissors, roomie just single white femaled her in the chest/neck/lower face

Shame bc i alwYs wanted to see her in them red trunks, holding a Buoy

She was nice to me :( she told me my Lewis black "if it weren't for.my horse"-themed photoshop thread showed promise :(

fina catch an animal abuse charge idgaf

what the gently caress is this

• Locked thread