Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

More accurate than I'd ever care to admit anywhere other than a dead gay forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Inzombiac posted:

Fiona_Apple_Criminal.avi

:same:

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Actual academic papers have been written about the symbolism of those panties.

Also for those of you posting Winnie Cooper, Topanga and so on - those weren't sexual awakenings for me so much as the most ridiculous over the top puppy love crushes. I tried to hit on a girl in like seventh grade by telling her she reminded me of Clarissa from Clarissa Explains It All. Memories... :corsair:

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Wendigee posted:

supposedly the last picture of this woman alive before she was murdered by the serial killer what took the pic. thats all i know... im pretty sure its around if you google image search it though.

I've seen the picture but don't know who it is / who the killer was. It makes me sad, and sexual awakenings should not be sad. They should be fun and uplifting.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

I firmly blame Marvel comics (Mary Jane Watson, Jean Grey, etc) for giving me a life long fixation on redheads that borders on distractions, but goddamn it Claire Danes / Baz Luhrmann, you guys are not helping with this problem AT ALL. :allears:

• Locked thread