Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, but with Jimson it was probably more likely he would have killed town. Just look at that awful vote that ended the game.

Apo had it right that Kash/BK were desperately looking for the win.

Tmm is a lovely winner lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Also apo went off the deep end at the end trying to prove their point and getting sloppy

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Tmm is a lovely winner lmao

Because I won and he hates my pro strats

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also I literally never believed Kashuno for a second but figured he was probably 3P since nothing bad happened.

Also also I would have lynched BK instead of Glitch if he said literally anything at all so I guess good job not saying anything.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Apocron posted:

Well I was ready for town to lose the game when Asiina made the really dumb choice to kill GlitchThief over BottleKnight so I'm not altogether surprised that Jimson flipped and did something dumb to lose it for town. All in all I'm happy I made it to the end and was right in all my scum calls and I feel like if I was playing with people who actually cared about winning we would have had this sewn up a few days ago. Thanks for the game Somberero!

Thanks for playing, I hope I see you in more games! I thought you had some good insights.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Apocron posted:

Well I was ready for town to lose the game when Asiina made the really dumb choice to kill GlitchThief over BottleKnight so I'm not altogether surprised that Jimson flipped and did something dumb to lose it for town. All in all I'm happy I made it to the end and was right in all my scum calls and I feel like if I was playing with people who actually cared about winning we would have had this sewn up a few days ago. Thanks for the game Somberero!

Remember that mafia is 90% convincing people you're right

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Hey. Don't say I'm awful. I was sitting on that Kashuno vote for hours. There just wasn't any traction at all. So excuse me for moving to someone who had an out of character post.

That wasn't out of character.

It should have been clear that Kash/BK were the two scum and the vote wasn't moving because Hiip basically wasn't playing.

Also, Kash majorly scum slipped here:

Kashuno posted:

idgi did you become a roleblocker/godfather/power drainer/traitor thing?

There was no indication in game that I was reason that Retro lost his power.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

I think my ability should have been a passive block of the janitored kills, but other than that it was fine. 11 player games are always tricky for balance.

Yeah, I get that it was not fun to play now, I just didn't want to completely neuter the janitor power.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

That wasn't out of character.

It should have been clear that Kash/BK were the two scum and the vote wasn't moving because Hiip basically wasn't playing.

Also, Kash majorly scum slipped here:

There was no indication in game that I was reason that Retro lost his power.

Lol yes there clearly was. He lost powers after investigating a "godfather variant"

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Because I won and he hates my pro strats

No, it's because you're a flat out rear end in a top hat. You used to be fine, but in the past few months you've become absolutely unbearable.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
welp guys thanks for the game, later days.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
OMG THE GAME IS OVER STFU U2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

No, it's because you're a flat out rear end in a top hat. You used to be fine, but in the past few months you've become absolutely unbearable.

Infinitum left so I have taken up the mantle :sun:

• Locked thread