Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Kash is cool gonna sleep byebye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

GlitchThief posted:

I promise...

that I'm NOT scum!

I don't appreciate you making light of my trepidation.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote scumthief

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Kashuno (3): flerp, JimsonTheBetrayer, Apocron, flerp, Asiina
GlitchThief (3): Kashuno, BottleKnight, Kashuno, HiipFire, Kashuno
BottleKnight (1): Apocron, Apocron, GlitchThief
Apocron (0): Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, BottleKnight, BottleKnight

Not Voting (2): flerp, Retro Futurist

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 13th, 2016 at 10 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 47 minutes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

##vote scumthief

*scief

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
pls vote thief for a better tomorrow

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
we are in the darkest timeline, the one where we dont lynch kash

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
reading through today i have retro at 4 posts, i believe everyone else is clear.

30 minutes

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
You're not voting for Kash currently are you Flerp? I think we need you and Hiipfire in order to get the lynch.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hiip is asleep and will not vote his cool friend kashuno

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Kashuno (3): flerp, JimsonTheBetrayer, Apocron, flerp, Asiina
GlitchThief (3): Kashuno, BottleKnight, Kashuno, HiipFire, Kashuno
BottleKnight (1): Apocron, Apocron, GlitchThief
Apocron (0): Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, BottleKnight, BottleKnight

Not Voting (2): flerp, Retro Futurist

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 13th, 2016 at 10 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
If you're voting Kash, please instead reread GT's post history, see that he cased zero people for 2 game days, and then vote him

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

:vince: should've previewed

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
well ya'll no-lynched and retro got modkilled

The stairs stop eventually, and your aching legs give praise. You exit into a wide, arched hallway, massive in size compared to the cramped tunnels you've been exploring. Every several meters, there are statues in various states of repose, all of them seated or kneeling. You drop your packs and explore, too tired to deny your sense of wonder. Most of their faces are charred and blurry, as if some force has carefully and deliberately erased them.

Retro stops and kneels face to face with one of them. He runs his hand over the intricately sculpted hair, an unknowable expression on his face.

"I know them. I know who this is." He turns, his eyes wide. He opens his mouth to speak again, and looks confused as nothing comes out. He tries to stand, but immediately falls back to the floor, clutching at his throat. Some of you step closer, until he starts to come apart.

The teeth fall from his mouth, and then like bubbles, drift away and pop in the air. Each one produces a melodious chime as it disappears. Some of you are screaming, others are speechless as you watch his skin turn grey and smooth like the walls of the tunnels below. Retro struggles violently for a moment, and then it stops. A couple of you step closer before the others hiss and drag them away.

"Don't touch him! Don't touch ANY of them!"

Those of you with the presence of mind grab your things and run, searching for an exit, following behind those who have already fled.

Retro Futurist, Laura Colby, Town Cop was modkilled day four!

night actions

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Eventually your panic ceases and the rest of you regroup. You find yourself in yet another hallway, a series of short ascending and descending stairs that twist in an almost Escherian fashion. You stop to take stock and rest.

"Hey, has anyone seen flerp?"

No one says anything. It might be your imagination, but for a second you'd swear you hear his voice whispering from the walls around you.

flerp, ???, ??? ??? died night four!

Day 5 begins!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (7): Apocron, Asiina, BottleKnight, GlitchThief, HiipFire, JimsonTheBetrayer, Kashuno

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 16th, 2016 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 7 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
uhhh

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
A JANITORED FLIP!

MY TIME TO SHINE!!!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I mean probably not I'll be killed tonight maybe.

Do we still have a doctor? (don't answer that)

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

what is this game lmao

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
flerp I'm sorry you died but also really excited that you died and I get to maybe actually 4 reelzies use my power.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
100% guaranteed to be killed tonight.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
So I guess someone did burn flerps BP? or he wasn't bp idfk

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

It's weird that someone died when I didn't block BK.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GlitchThief posted:

It's weird that someone died when I didn't block BK.

We had 3 days of no NK tho

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Who'd you block last night

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I actually chose to back someone up. This power is kind of boring.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote glitchthief

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

When I was just a little girl I asked my mother what will I be

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Will I be pretty

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Will I be rich

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Here's what she said to me

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

[b]##vote Bottle Knight[/b[

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

##vote Bottle Knight

Mom isn't very good at bbcode

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
##vote Bottle Knight

Let's bring this home boys!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

nobody comments on my claim, or wants to resolve the GT situation, awesome

idc anymore then

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote bk
YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED THE ONLY MAN I EVER LOVED I WILL END YOU!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Nobody is curious why I voted GT after he said he didn't rb anyone last night? fuckin read.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

The fact that you didn't just spell it out for everyone makes me feel like you're town. You don't really seem to stand to benefit as scum by responding the way you did without even pointing out what the lie was.

Who were you trying to befriend? Was it me? :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Nobody is curious why I voted GT after he said he didn't rb anyone last night? fuckin read.

Kashuno. I love you. Can we get married?

• Locked thread