Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Good morning thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Thread I stayed up until 4 in the morning playing the indie game Inside in one sitting and it was creepy as gently caress.

Like holy poo poo.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote TMM
Said he was scum. The end. If only all our scum targets were so easy.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

These votes on TMM are too low content for me to determine which ones of them are scummy

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

These votes on TMM are too low content for me to determine which ones of them are scummy

None of them.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The Jimson one is scummy as hell. Too many words

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Sorry I'm late. I kind of forget I was doing this. I wasn't doing anything good or useful with my time. Now that I'm back at work, I'm bound to be more active.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

TMMadman posted:

The Jimson one is scummy as hell. Too many words

im thinking the same thing but im not voting bcause were lovers (thanks mod)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

hahaha

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
ey

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Vote Count

TMMadman (3): Asiina, Apocron, Jimson

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Deadline in approximately 33 hours and 40 minutes.

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Sep 6, 2016

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

flerp posted:

flerped again

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You really flerped it up this time.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina posted:

None of them.

##vote asiina

I understand an unwillingness to engage with D1 but I don't like it when someone tunnels a person just to get them out, pretty much regardless of alignment.

I don't know if you're scum for it, but it's the worst thing I've seen in the game so far.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
flerp u guys

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

When you get home I'm gonna flerp you so good.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

When you get home I'm gonna flerp you so good.

hot

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

##vote asiina

I understand an unwillingness to engage with D1 but I don't like it when someone tunnels a person just to get them out, pretty much regardless of alignment.

I don't know if you're scum for it, but it's the worst thing I've seen in the game so far.

Yes, my vote based on someone scum claiming is a personal vendetta.

GJ

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina posted:

Yes, my vote based on someone scum claiming is a personal vendetta.

GJ

I don't believe that your conclusion that all 3 votes on TMM are not scummy is independent of your dislike for TMM.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

I don't believe that your conclusion that all 3 votes on TMM are not scummy is independent of your dislike for TMM.

I don't think there's anything scummy about voting for someone who scumclaimed.

Which is why I think it's an absurdly dumb thing to do as town and will always take it seriously.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
no jokes allowed :angry:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

I don't think there's anything scummy about voting for someone who scumclaimed.

Which is why I think it's an absurdly dumb thing to do as town and will always take it seriously.

Oh please, I think it's pretty obvious I was just having fun with what I thought was a silly question.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I don't even get most of the jokes people are making, but it seems like that early on in D1 people make nonsense statements all the time. I'm more suspicious of the people jumping on it. Not collectivley, of course, but that would be a pretty sweet vote for scum to hide in, especially since it's so "obvious." (it's not)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im bum

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
I think it's logical to take a weak reason to lynch someone on day 1. Maybe if he turns out to be town then people can analyse in retrospect that people jumped on a bandwagon to hide that they are scum. However what I don't get is people trying to analyse people taking an easy justification to vote on D1 and trying to argue that they are scum on D1. That strikes me as scum attempting to seem righteous in the days to come if Madman does turn out to be town. Even if madman did turn out to be scum it could also be trying to deflect votes from him.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Kashuno replaces PBS Newshour.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Another victim of the rose garden curse.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I tried to read PBS Newshour but all I can tell is that he's kind of unhinged irl

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Apocron posted:

I think it's logical to take a weak reason to lynch someone on day 1. Maybe if he turns out to be town then people can analyse in retrospect that people jumped on a bandwagon to hide that they are scum. However what I don't get is people trying to analyse people taking an easy justification to vote on D1 and trying to argue that they are scum on D1. That strikes me as scum attempting to seem righteous in the days to come if Madman does turn out to be town. Even if madman did turn out to be scum it could also be trying to deflect votes from him.

This literally hasn't happened. Your tone is incredibly self-conscious and defensive. You yourself even admit that it's an easy justification, which I would argue is a lazy justification. I didn't find the votes themselves particularly scummy, but this umprompted defense post is very scummy.

##vote apocron

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

BottleKnight posted:

This literally hasn't happened. Your tone is incredibly self-conscious and defensive. You yourself even admit that it's an easy justification, which I would argue is a lazy justification. I didn't find the votes themselves particularly scummy, but this umprompted defense post is very scummy.

##vote apocron

I wasn't picking on anyone in particular, just saying that people should be happier we have a nice clear lynch for day one. However your laser focused hate could only come from a black heart. Whether that makes you scum or not I don't know but my pure town heart is hurt by your accusation.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I'm not sure there is such a thing as a clear lynch on D1.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Well calling yourself scum is either a scum gambit or a lame joke. Either is a good reason for a lynch on D1 as far as I'm concerned.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Citing "lame joke" as a backup explanation seems like scum covering itself for what it knows will be a townie flip.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
WHAT THE gently caress IS UP YOU SHITPOSTING SCRUBLORDS I AM HERE TO PLAY SOME MOTHERFUCKING MAFIA

WHOO

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Does anyone have that comic where the guy is just staring and ??? is above his head? I could use some help expressing myself right now.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Kashuno back me up here.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GlitchThief posted:

I tried to read PBS Newshour but all I can tell is that he's kind of unhinged irl

She

*disappears into mist*

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gently caress NO POST YOUR OWN SHITPOSTS FUCCBOI

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

PBS Newshour posted:

She

*disappears into mist*

gently caress OFF YOU QUIT LET ME DO WHAT I WANT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Just imagine this is the picture with the guy with the ??? marks over his head because google isn't helping.

• Locked thread