Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh hey somber game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I already did.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's a long weekend and also my birthday weekend so I'd prefer Monday/Tuesday.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Bonjour

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Hi flerp. Are you scum?

Hi Madman, are you scum?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

I am scum.

k

##vote Madman

See you all D2.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Capps also scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

These votes on TMM are too low content for me to determine which ones of them are scummy

None of them.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

im thinking the same thing but im not voting bcause were lovers (thanks mod)

hahaha

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You really flerped it up this time.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

##vote asiina

I understand an unwillingness to engage with D1 but I don't like it when someone tunnels a person just to get them out, pretty much regardless of alignment.

I don't know if you're scum for it, but it's the worst thing I've seen in the game so far.

Yes, my vote based on someone scum claiming is a personal vendetta.

GJ

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

I don't believe that your conclusion that all 3 votes on TMM are not scummy is independent of your dislike for TMM.

I don't think there's anything scummy about voting for someone who scumclaimed.

Which is why I think it's an absurdly dumb thing to do as town and will always take it seriously.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Apocron posted:

Just imagine this is the picture with the guy with the ??? marks over his head because google isn't helping.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

TMM did not scumclaim.

TMMadman posted:

I am scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

The important thing to remember here is that we are literally at TMM's mercy here. Any discussion we have going forward is going to be painted irrevocably by his scum claim in d1. So even if we lynch him and he flips scum, everyone doing the right thing and performing their civic duty with a policy lynch is all of a sudden a scum suspect. If we don't lynch him we are forced to constantly wonder if he is scum and this was his plan the whole time.

I assume you meant flips town, but I agree and is exactly why I said none of the votes on him are bad. Voting someone who is scumclaiming is such a solid reason that I'm not going to find empty votes for it suspicious. I'll be more suspicious of people who are voting while hedging, since there's no reason to hedge on a scumclaim vote. I don't see anyone doing that here, so no suspicious votes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I do agree it's a small game and a lurker lynch is fine since you can't wait around for a modkill.

I still want to murder Madman though.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'll be around after my ABB stuff finishes up probably in 30-45 minutes or so.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't want to vote Apo.

I like my vote but will switch to SSV if I absolutely have to in order to avoid a no lynch.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah gently caress it, I'm convinced.

##vote SSV

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think kash is 3P

that is all

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm so confused by my role.

I feel like I have a fake role.

Anyway, let's murder Madman. We can have discussion first, but a cop result is a cop result.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I think if we have an investigative role they should check him out :shrug:

##vote Kashuno

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
A good one.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
No. It's pretty obvious imo.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

And how do you know Asiina is town?

Don't worry about it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's true, this is a thing that happened.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm torn between Kash and Madman. On one hand, testing a cop claim is good and I think is going to need to be done eventually, so might as well do it now. I didn't exactly have a very town read of Madman before that.

On the other hand, I feel like Kash isn't on the up and up, but it's kinda hard to pin down. Like saying Madman should be investigated and then the cop loses his ability, sounds like it could be a set up. Also I don't think his claim is what he says it is. In the doc Capps explained it a little and it sounded a lot like that 3P role in Over the Garden Wall that was looking for somebody. It didn't sound like a cop but more are you this person I'm looking for. Now either this is something that Capps made up because she was also in that game, I believe, and Capps fakeclaims are generally pretty crazy, and because of that Kash was locked into it, or it's a true role but still makes me lean 3P at best rather than town.

I think in the end I'd be fine with either of them today and would want both of them gone eventually. Kash flipping scum would make me slightly less likely to vote Madman immediately afterwards but unless a framer/bus driver also flips then I don't think Madman should be allowed to survive until endgame.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

im kinda confused as to what ur saying... that kash is possibly a 3p flavor lyncher or something but also has the ability to like frame/erase cop powers? and he also has these mason powers along w/ that???

No, I don't think he alone has all those powers, so he might be scum and was setting up a situation for his framer buddy. The thing with the role is that I don't believe it is what Capps claimed it is. Maybe the whole thing is a lie and there's no keyword based mechanic, maybe part of it is a lie and part is true, I really don't know. It just feels off and either Capps was lying about her role entirely or just that it's a town role. In either case, I have a difficult time believing it's a straight up cop say this word in the masonry and they get your alignment. Maybe the set up to ask Madman to be investigated was just coincidence, but that doesn't change that I'm not feeling good about this role claim.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

If capps was lying why would I be "locked in" to keeping the lie going? I could just come forward about it and be like "hm idk what capps was doing"

Cause changing your claim is suspicious, because why lie? So yeah you'd roll with it even if it's fake.

Kashuno posted:

And furthermore, if I was scum and setup something for my framer buddy you're implying there is a 3 person scum team who didn't NK just so we could set up some bizarre cop frame/power drain which is really reaching.

I did forget it's a small game and there probably aren't 3 scum.

Kashuno posted:

##unvote Strongly considering Asiina right now

I like how you say that even though you're saying your own ability confirmed me as town.

flerp posted:

so... why is that you think that it's "kash is lying about the ability to gain his alignment from a mason doc with a special code word but hes also a scumbo who has another scumbo that can frame and/or take away a cop ability who was then put onto tmm and then RF copped TMM and got a scum result thats not true or is another scumbo (the same as the one you said earlier???)" instead of "RF copped TMM and got scum because TMM is scum"

I think that both Madman can be scum and Kash can be lying about his role. Whether Kash is scum who was setting up town Madman is iffy, and now that I realized it's a smaller game than a thought and there's probably not 3 scum, I'm less inclined to believe that.

My suspicion of Kashuno is less about setting up Madman than it is that I don't believe his role is what he says it is.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

im just saying we should knock out tmm 2day bcause cop result on scum is good enough 4 me and TMM was scummy b4 hand and then deal w/ kash or w/e tmrw

Yeah, like I said, I'm fine with either, and preferably both eventually.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I made a gambitu

I don't know if I believe TMM is scum anymore. The fact people have basically ignored me saying something directly contradictory to my claims to vote TMM is really looking like scum is jumping at any easy vote and not reading

wat

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

and how tf is tmm calling u out on ur contradiction not making him scum??? scum can just as easily call out ur contradiction and theyd like to do that bcause it could drive a lynch away from them onto somebody else

yeah, I don't really get this as a gambit.

Kash, is this like the time you said you copped a dead person?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I really wish you'd stop saying that I'm 100% town :(

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Also a secondary reason that I can discuss post game but people might be able to figure it out now if they think critically

Because you are scum and I'm not in the scumdoc with you?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'm not voting for anyone but Madman or Kashuno today.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Like we can talk about other people, that's cool, but there is zero chance I'm not voting for one of them when deadline hits.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

What if there are 5 people voting Apo and there's 5 minutes before deadline? Would you no lynch in that situation?

That is not going to happen.

That would also be terrible. Let's spend the entire day talking about two people and then lynch some guy because he was lurking and then made one vaguely hedgey post.

Absolutely not.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
gj team

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Alright, D2 part 2.

##vote Kashuno

Would also vote Madman.

I cannot fathom voting anyone else today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

That's because I don't know if I can trust you yet. There is plenty of time for me to say the code word.

I mean to be fair, I apparently said the code word and I'm fine, so say the drat word.

• Locked thread