Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

something something make us lovers something

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Somberbrero posted:

Roles are out! Role call, check in and confirm.

edit: uh is votefinder broken?

confirming votefinder is broken

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i was on the edge of my seat

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hello friends :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
nah bud

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

TMMadman posted:

I am scum.

:O

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

TMMadman posted:

It's the only proper way to answer that question.

Frankly, your refusal to answer the question properly makes me suspicious of you. However, I'm giving you a break because I don't think you know about the Synx gambit.

i know about it but i dont like lying im sorry

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
not rly when ur town

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
who capps?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

TMMadman posted:

The Jimson one is scummy as hell. Too many words

im thinking the same thing but im not voting bcause were lovers (thanks mod)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
flerp u guys

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

When you get home I'm gonna flerp you so good.

hot

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
no jokes allowed :angry:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im bum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi kash :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
kash and jimson in the same game my mafia dream

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Apocron posted:

But it seems when I post I come across as scummy and defensive so I guess I did learn an important lesson.

:ironicat:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ugh people r saying im scummy for being so defensive better get even MORE defensive thatll show 'em

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
right above ur post

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
turbo kash? well if u say so ##vote kash

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
tru

but i always support a kash turbo

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
love works in mysterious ways

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote apo

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i think hes saying that apo's want to not lynch lurkers (if apo's scum) means that his other scum pal is a lurker

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
but ill admit it is a stretch

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote ssv gently caress u tmm

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hope ur all happy

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
damning evidence imho

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
huh

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i still trust the cop result bcause u got it back so i guess ill wait 4 tmm to maybe explain something?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

He's not a cop. He is scum with tmm and is trying to hedge his bets and play both sides of the fence. If we lynch tmm yay town cred if not him throwing doubt saved his buddy.

wat

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also if scum want 2 give us a scum im ok w/ that

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

GlitchThief posted:

I'm down with lynching madman then lynching Retro if madman flips town.

this feels weird 2 me

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lets gently caress up tmm in my honest opinion

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Apocron posted:

I'm trying to figure out why there was no night kill last night. Was it a lucky doc or something else?

also it was me i stopped it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Asiina posted:

I'm torn between Kash and Madman. On one hand, testing a cop claim is good and I think is going to need to be done eventually, so might as well do it now. I didn't exactly have a very town read of Madman before that.

On the other hand, I feel like Kash isn't on the up and up, but it's kinda hard to pin down. Like saying Madman should be investigated and then the cop loses his ability, sounds like it could be a set up. Also I don't think his claim is what he says it is. In the doc Capps explained it a little and it sounded a lot like that 3P role in Over the Garden Wall that was looking for somebody. It didn't sound like a cop but more are you this person I'm looking for. Now either this is something that Capps made up because she was also in that game, I believe, and Capps fakeclaims are generally pretty crazy, and because of that Kash was locked into it, or it's a true role but still makes me lean 3P at best rather than town.

I think in the end I'd be fine with either of them today and would want both of them gone eventually. Kash flipping scum would make me slightly less likely to vote Madman immediately afterwards but unless a framer/bus driver also flips then I don't think Madman should be allowed to survive until endgame.

im kinda confused as to what ur saying... that kash is possibly a 3p flavor lyncher or something but also has the ability to like frame/erase cop powers? and he also has these mason powers along w/ that???

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
so... why is that you think that it's "kash is lying about the ability to gain his alignment from a mason doc with a special code word but hes also a scumbo who has another scumbo that can frame and/or take away a cop ability who was then put onto tmm and then RF copped TMM and got a scum result thats not true or is another scumbo (the same as the one you said earlier???)" instead of "RF copped TMM and got scum because TMM is scum"

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im just saying we should knock out tmm 2day bcause cop result on scum is good enough 4 me and TMM was scummy b4 hand and then deal w/ kash or w/e tmrw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also i dont rly think asiina is scummy i just think hes a bit tunnel-y

• Locked thread