Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
What's in it for me?

:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
What's his name?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

cuck cuck im gay posted:

What's his name?

Harambe

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
ewwwww!

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
all sex is rape, so there is no such thing as a willing woman

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Serious Frolicking posted:

Your experiences aren't everyone else's experiences.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Hey op you like men

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Serious Frolicking posted:

see because you and nero are both naive and stupid and not that great looking i wasn that interested in a 3some with u obvious sluts

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

What's in it for me?

your pebis will feel pretty good for a while?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

darth_pizza posted:

your pebis will feel pretty good for a while?

I'm an American and this is all the reason I need to do anything.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It'd empty your checking account slightly due to the fee they'd charge. Also might be an std in it for you as well.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

VendaGoat posted:

What's in it for me?

A high five

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
a lifetime of fear courtesy of that there satan fella

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Juices. :pervert:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Highly unlikely op

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
carping, nitpicking, harranging and a lot of henpecking,

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

post them pics and vids for a lifetime of internet ridicule OP :getin:

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I hate to break it to you but if there is something "in it" (this is a very vulgar way of describing this BTW), it is unlikely your semen will even be able to go deep enough for procreation. Get your money back now!

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
piss

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Can I please put my dick back inside my pants now? Its been out for a long time and I think its starting to dry out.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Yeah well, I want 50 million dollars and to be in charge of a nuclear power.

But that's not gonna happen either.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
you couldn't convince me to ever try and gently caress around with nuclear energy if you offered me all the money in the world and a harem of playboy bunnies.

do people learn the phrase "random radioactive mutation" and just mishear it as "source of incredible hulk-like super powers" or what, am I stupid?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

drat nigga that's a good joke

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Drad_Bert posted:

welcome back lovely man

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

VendaGoat posted:

What's in it for me?

don't know what's in it for you but what's in her is a tiny floppy gay dick

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

redm posted:

you couldn't convince me to ever try and gently caress around with nuclear energy if you offered me all the money in the world and a harem of playboy bunnies.

do people learn the phrase "random radioactive mutation" and just mishear it as "source of incredible hulk-like super powers" or what, am I stupid?

I think you may in fact be stupid yeah. Because I said "be in charge of a nuclear power" not "play with a random nuclear thing"

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Drad_Bert posted:

Sid Vicious posted:

welcome back lovely man

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

504 posted:

I think you may in fact be stupid yeah. Because I said "be in charge of a nuclear power" not "play with a random nuclear thing"

hes def stupid, i looked at his report card and lol

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Drad_Bert posted:

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

504 posted:

I think you may be stupid if you assume that you have to straight up start touching radioactive poo poo to be affected by radiation intense enough to have the word power attached to the end of it. At least I'm willing to admit my own ignorance, you don't have to try and save face by claiming I misquoted you with a misquote of my response to your pitiful life goals.

Parallax Scroll posted:

hes def stupid, i looked at his report card and lol

:laffo:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

redm posted:

I think you may be stupid if you assume that you have to straight up start touching radioactive poo poo to be affected by radiation intense enough to have the word power attached to the end of it. At least I'm willing to admit my own ignorance, you don't have to try and save face by claiming I misquoted you with a misquote of my response to your pitiful life goals.

:laffo:

he meant a country that has nuclear weapons you knucklehead.

now i would cheerfully put my dick on a nuclear reactor, just putting that out there in case any technicians can "hook me up" so to speak

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

he meant a country that has nuclear weapons you knucklehead.

thats even more ridiculous, who in their right mind thinks they have a level enough head to be in control of something as catastrophically destructive
as an a bomb

504 don't take this the wrong way but thats some pinky and the brain poo poo b

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Drad_Bert posted:

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

redm posted:

thats even more ridiculous, who in their right mind thinks they have a level enough head to be in control of something as catastrophically destructive
as an a bomb

504 don't take this the wrong way but thats some pinky and the brain poo poo b

I've come to realize you may be completely mentally compromised so ill explain it so.

1. The OP said he wants sex with a woman.
2. I made a (not serious, pay attention to this bit) comment about wanting millions of dollars and to be the commander in chief of a country with an arsenal of nuclear weapons.
3. You started dribbling on about "nuclear stuff being bad to touch"
4. Someone pointed out I meant "I want to be the commander in chief of a country with an arsenal of nuclear weapons".
5. You start dribbling on about how nuclear weapons are bad and dangerous apparently still under the impression my wish for 50 million dollars and nuclear arms is serious.
6. I realize what I'm typing out and decide to stop and stare at this nurses rear end instead.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

don't know what's in it for you but what's in her is a tiny floppy gay dick

Confirmed

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

504 posted:

I've come to realize you may be completely mentally compromised so ill explain it so.

2. I made a (not serious, pay attention to this bit) comment about wanting millions of dollars and to be the commander in chief of a country with an arsenal of nuclear weapons.
4. Someone pointed out I meant "I want to be the commander in chief of a country with an arsenal of nuclear weapons".
5. You start dribbling on about how nuclear weapons are bad and dangerous apparently still under the impression my wish for 50 million dollars and nuclear arms is serious.
6. I realize what I'm typing out and decide to stop and stare at this nurses rear end instead.

What are you retarded or something, you can get radiation from touching nuclear material!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

504 posted:

no youre stupid gently caress you, make a list outta that why dontcha :smuggo:

• Locked thread