Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Mayor Glowku posted:

##vote tt

I agree with jake here. I think cpig just made a stupid move

Better dead than red

Better dead than red

????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

This pretty much says "I'm not posting anymore" to me.

Oh no, I'll still be fighting and posting, just less. I'm usually the guy who knocks, this time I'll be here to answer the door instead.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I think he meant PBS.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah cpig's move was pretty dumb, glowku

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Anyone else not reading the thread need to weigh in

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Spiros posted:

Oh no, I'll still be fighting and posting, just less. I'm usually the guy who knocks, this time I'll be here to answer the door instead.

Okay, thanks for clearing this up. I was genuinely worried for a moment.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I like how taste tries to dismiss anyone whose opinion differs from him as not reading the thread.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Spiros posted:

So basically you got on an easy case early, and now will only play when accused?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Actually, Glowku got scared of my push on CPig, but he knew it wasn't picking up momentum, but it rested on his brain and weighed heavy on his soul until he scum slipped, when he accidentally said CPig when defending the scummy appearance of (probable town) Capps to get towncred.

Glowku is scum and also CPig.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Like Diqnol am I misreading this? Or is it really the first time people disagree with you on day 1 in a 20 player game you pack up your ball and go home?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

JakeP posted:

I like how taste tries to dismiss anyone whose opinion differs from him as not reading the thread.

I apologize, you must have just read really really sloppily to confuse my position for the opposite.

I also assume glowku knows exactly who is being discussed, rather than see "Capps" and latch on to cap pig is innocent!!! for a nothing vote

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Tremendous Taste posted:

I apologize, you must have just read really really sloppily to confuse my position for the opposite.

I also assume glowku knows exactly who is being discussed, rather than see "Capps" and latch on to cap pig is innocent!!! for a nothing vote

I never confused your position for the opposite? I never said anywhere that I thought you were in the PBS is town camp learn to read dick rag

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Goon morning Blue Team

Tell me who to vote for and let's murder them

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Infinitum posted:

Goon morning Blue Team

Tell me who to vote for and let's murder them

taste

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

glowku or cpig

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Y?

And I will.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

glowku or cpig

Ditto

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Hes scum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

JakeP posted:

Hes scum

Y?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Glowku is my friend how can you ask me to vote for him

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Glowku? More liek Broku.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

JakeP posted:

I never confused your position for the opposite? I never said anywhere that I thought you were in the PBS is town camp learn to read dick rag

Taste: best case scenario Capps is bad town

Jake: taste said worst case scenario Capps is bad town, and now he says Capps is scum what a change!!!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's literally the exact opposite word

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's weird that when I explicitly mention your error you're nowhere to be found both times

You gonna address it when you come back this time?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote spiros

Declaring you're going to be putting less effort into the game because people disagree with your D1 case seems like you're giving yourself an excuse to check out.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

Anyone else not reading the thread need to weigh in

the call has been answered

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote spiros

Declaring you're going to be putting less effort into the game because people disagree with your D1 case seems like you're giving yourself an excuse to check out.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bad

What do you people think of Jake not owning up to being an idiot

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

You can call people name without involving me thanks

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Theres a big difference between "town making an anti town play", and "scummy". You upgraded your first assessment to something more severe because people werent voting with you on it

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I feel like there's been a miscommunication. Spiros said he wouldn't be able to post as much because of lack of access to a computer and dislike of mobile posting. Now I think this is a bull poo poo excuse personally, but I've seen it used in multiple games by multiple people.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
kill him

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Also, I would like to remind people that there's no need for name calling. This is a game, let's act like it please.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jake, address why I said "Capps is X," you changed what I said to "Capps is not X" in order to justify your vote, and have since refused to back down

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You either intentionally misrepresented me or didn't actually read carefully and I want you to own up to which it was.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Best way to engage Taste is to not engage Taste hth

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I post almost entirely on phone.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Truth Quark posted:

Same

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Truth Quark posted:

You are indeed

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Tremendous Taste posted:

You are indeed

Beat you to it

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Tremendous Taste posted:

I post almost entirely on phone.

As do I. It's really not that difficult, I've run a game from my phone before and plan on doing so again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dawny, what's your opinion on jake's error?

• Locked thread