Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:ssh: technically I sent that flavor to him since I knew he was busy :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I have nudged Kash to update the OP of his objectively worse thread when he gets a chance. For now, enjoy!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Remember that each thread's ruler must submit a roster of FOUR brawlers before the Day Phase ends!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:negative:

This thread sucks anyways! Go Red!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

P.S. To the dead, I've been helping my new roommate move in and haven't had a chance to send the dead doc link. I will do so in the AM

I took care of this poo poo 4 u :sad:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Manual Vote Count, Bad Thread Edition
Players needed to KO: 6

Jimson - 4 - CapitalistPig, Truth Quark, Samfucius, JakeP

CapitalistPig - 3 - Dugong, Pinterest Mom, JimsonTheBetrayer
SirSamVimes - 3 - Li Dawny, Moatillata, Anomalous Amalgam

Moatillata - 1 - SirSamVimes

Players not voting: Tremendous Taste

Deadline: Monday September 5th, 9:00 PM EDT (~2h50m from now)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You can post now, even if Kash left a flip out of your brawl results post. Sorry about the late opening, totally my bad!

• Locked thread