Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I am here, put me in battles, but only every other night.

Also

how do I play this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
god DAMNit PBS

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

This is going past annoying and heading for infuriating. Can we please have an answer?

Thats just going to make her not give an answer

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

I don't even know what to say to this.

It falls in line with PBS reasoning.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
How the hell am I supposed to know who is scum?

There's too many posts.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Mayor Glowku posted:

Guess. I'll follow you as long as it's TT

ok ##vote TT

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I have no idea what's even going on.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm serious I have no idea whats going on. Is there anything interesting besides Capps killing someone.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

dongsbot 9000 posted:

cpig scum - mark my dying words

Dongsbot dumb, mark my living words

dongsbot 9000 posted:

keane, cpig were able to vote

No i wasn't dipshit, I leave my computer on pretty much 24/7 and have a tab with the forums up.

I asked multiple times what was going on , when I was actually in front of my computer but no one even acknowledged me.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Whatever, I had a busy sunday and when I asked what was going on so I didn't have to read like 200 posts I missed yesterday not a single one of you tried to help me or anything so yeah.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Samfucius posted:

Why the gently caress would we read the thread you signed up to be a part of for you, on D1?

It's not like you replaced in D3 or something. You act like your laziness is remotely excusable.

Because this is mafia son, get on my level.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I have a good battle power that will help us out but I didn't vote so i didnt get put in and when I did actually post in the thread everyone ignored it so, please lynch me and I hope AR wins ty.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

What are you talking about, plenty of people were making cases after you returned, you could have read them and voted with them, you don't need someone to personally hold your hand and guide you and only you to a special unique vote in the clouds

Someone could have at least acknowledged it, even if it was just to say this.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Like I didn't even get a "Holy gently caress read the thread pig!"

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Plus its day one who the gently caress wants to read 200 posts of fart jokes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Lol if you think that I am actually upset, what a loving mark.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Spiros posted:

DANCE PUPPET DANCE he says amidst a pile of wet tissues

Those aren't wet from tears buddy.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
There's suspicion on me for no good reason. I want someone to tell me why I am scum. Please enlighten us on your great and powerful wisdom.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Funny diqnol, funny.

Is that some kind of claim?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I'm interested in this interaction between diq and pig. Does spiros have a result on him? Also it seemed like a pretty blatant flavor claim from dong yesterday in regards to having a result on pig and that didn't get much attention.

Outside of that, even with this interaction between pig and spiros... I kind of feel like diqnol is scum.

if dong got some kind of result on me its false, same with Spiros.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Truth Quark posted:

Here's why I think its CPig:

1) CPig has voted for one person all game: TT, and it was a very lovely vote.

Which is in response to Glowku asking "I'll follow you but only if you vote TT." Note that the first post is something he's said several times. It's almost like he isn't invested in getting people lynched, which is the only way town can win (outside of lucky vigs but all we have is dumb as poo poo vigs).

2) When called scum by dongs, does the classic CPig "you're dumb" response and thats it.

3) Appeared to be online when deadline happened but didn't post and didn't change his vote. Note that THIS ISN'T WHY HE'S SCUM, only his follow up. When dongs called him out on it, he threw a fit about how "No one told me who to vote for" or something really stupid like that.

This is a player who is not invested in a town victory, aka a scumbo.

So I'm scum because I am lazy? you can do better than that.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Spiros posted:

##vote Cpig

Why? are you saying you have a result? if you are you are a liar, if you aren't why am I scum?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Truth Quark posted:

It would help if you read the thread and formulated some opinions instead of only appearing when mentioned.

Actually I don't need to because I am waiting on spiros to respond because I think it is in fact, he who is scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Truth Quark posted:

It would help if you read the thread and formulated some opinions instead of only appearing when mentioned.

Also, no, i'm not reading it get your terrible opportunistic case away from me.

Low hanging fruit much?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Also also

You posted that an hour and a half ago, I would hardly call that "only coming in when my name is mentioned"

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Capitalist pig

wat

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Wow way to show up when you get mentioned smh

Except I am actually sitting in front of my computer actively browsing the forums so I saw it right away.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Spiros posted:

Why do you think I'm scum, Pig? Explain.

I am waiting for you to answer my questions

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

No, you do need to. You've proven over and over that you just don't give a poo poo about this game. I've given you passes because you're modding your own, but jesus loving christ(sorry if I offend anyone, let me know please and I won't say it again) you haven't even TRIED. So try.

What do you think I'm doing now? gently caress off. You don't get to tell me what I need to do.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Spiros posted:

I flatly refuse to answer your questions until you participate in the game. Explain to me why you think I'm scum. Now.

##vote spiros

I asked first.

If you are town and have nothing to hide then answer if not, get lunched.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

Actually I kinda do. And you can choose not to, that's fine, but it doesn't make you look more town.

No you kinda don't.

Just because you are a leader of a mafia game on the internet doesn't mean you get to tell me what I need to do.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Like everyone is saying I need to participate, well I'm participating sorry if you idiots don't want to accept it.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Answer me, why am I scum? You said I killed LM. Ok explain why you think that.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

But this isn't participation. This is running around going 'how dare you suspect me' and refusing to actually play.

But that's just it , I am not refusing, I legitimately think Spiros is scum and I have a reason to believe so and am questioning him further?

How much more loving participation do you want?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

And I 'get to' do whatever I want, just like you. I can just point out things and not be called scummy for it and you have no defense on why what I'm saying is unreasonable, so you look bad. All anyone wants is for you to even pretend that you're playing.

I get unreasonably angry when people tell me I "need" to do something.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

And I 'get to' do whatever I want, just like you. I can just point out things and not be called scummy for it and you have no defense on why what I'm saying is unreasonable, so you look bad. All anyone wants is for you to even pretend that you're playing.

also see my post right above this one.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Spiros posted:

If you give me a real reason to explain myself perhaps you'll get the answers you seek. That starts with explaining why you think I'm scum. If you explain what you suspect among other people, too, that would help.

I can't give you a real reason because then it would invalidate the entire question, sometimes town has reasons to need answers to questions before they can explain something, don't be so dense.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

You know, basic human decency while playing Mafia.

This is an oxymoron

I know I have told you this before, but if your skin is this thin mafia isn't the place for you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

refusing to answer questions.

There is a good reason for this, as I have already explained.

I cannot answer any specifics until Spiros answers.

I have serious night action related reasons to need my question answered before anything else can be said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Truth Quark posted:

Trying to demoralize our leader classic scum move

Your case is poo poo and you just jumped on the easiest thing you could.

• Locked thread