Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

i don't know why MMT didn't keep to her post restriction of "you may only respond by quoting other people"

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

wait gently caress

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

flerp posted:

modkill when

hi flerp did you read my hastily written thunderdome story last week. it was not my best work but i enjoyed working on it.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

busb posted:

That's my usual but I didn't feel like noodles. This was pretty poo poo prik khing though so I am disappointed.

In better need, hello quidnose

hi busb, wanna play a moba?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

flerp posted:

but im glad ur writing :D

me too. i wish i had more time to do it regularly. when i was working a terrible teaching job a few years ago i wrote in thunderdome every week because writing was the only solace i had in my pitiful life. now i am happier and i have less time for writing because music is everything~

but i do enjoy it. are you thunderdoming this week? i want to write against you! your writing is good~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

i was told that it was night phase and i am busy as gently caress tonight so i am not gonna read a goddamned thing until it closes because i assumed it would be and i could catch up tomorrow. deal with it~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

i'm trying a thing in mafia games lately where i give less of a gently caress and just kinda hang out, seems to work for a lot of people. hope that's ok for everyone tia

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I am going to try to figure out this game today. Be patient with me~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I forgot I joined this game :ohdear:

Adbot