Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

The Bananana posted:

God drat it, Drad_Bert, you were back for like... 5 minutes! Smdh

He cant heolp but post the clown, it's his natural instinct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

CJacobs posted:

He cant heolp but post the clown, it's his natural instinct

Like a moth to the flame

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

it would hurt my feelings to find out i am being ignored, even if it was by someone that i don't like or who only lurks.

Catpants McStabby
Jul 10, 2001

seriously, :wtc:
I've had iibbmm on my list since 2007, I'm kind of afraid to take him off, to be honest.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

This thread is so gay and cuck.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what kind of child has an ignore list lmbo

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

goodbye drad_bert

you#re grilling with the clown in forums hell now :(

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Orkin Mang posted:

what kind of child has an ignore list lmbo

a disappointment to his father

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
How do GBS mods like their sandwiches?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
With the Krusts cut off!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

The Bananana posted:

Take a look at your ignore list.

Ok Now, choose someone on their to remove from your ignore list.

Lastly, Tell us who you removed, and can now see again!

pretty easy.

Bonuses include:
-telling us why you ignored that person in the first place!

-Telling us how many peeps are on your ignore list

-Not (I repeat, not) telling me mean things, like for instance, to suck some poo poo or whatnot, out of an rear end in a top hat etc et al.

oook..... GO!

Aw poo poo, I'll go first, I choose to remove

Drad Bert from my ignore list.

your ignore list got drad bert killed

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Applewhite posted:

but how can a sandwich be considered underage?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

your ignore list got drad bert killed

Lol

Wait...

Awwww :(

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Moon Atari posted:

but how can a sandwich be considered underage?

"sandwich" is also a sexual term for a threesome if you wanted to take it in that direction.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Applewhite posted:

With the Krusts cut off!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

the great deceiver posted:

i dont have anyone on my ignore list you tool

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I refuse to remove SERIOUS FROLICKING from my ignore list. He had that creepy anime av and I was tired of looking at it.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

~~grillin' for no one~~

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I don't use the ignore list because I believe that every goon has a right to be laughed at

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
i used to have names on the list, but i cleaned it

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Applewhite posted:

With the Krusts cut off!

lol

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Ok OP, I have removed zimboe from my ignore list, the only person I have ever ignored, not because of the content of the posts (there was none), but because they were spamming a particular thread I wanted to read across multiple pages. Obviously it's easy to evaluate on a gestalt level whether or not the post is worth reading as you scroll, but he had managed to somehow expertly format his contentless posts into a credible-looking 'post shape' that tricked me into reading too many of them.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I had to ignore the spamming accounts that pasted some long rear end post for a few days until they all got perma'd

How broke were the forums when that guy put everyone on his ignore list? Was it just his end or whole thing for everyone?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

~~grillin' for no one~~

that's deep as gently caress

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
I guess I'll take happyelf on there because there was some drive to get him to be the most ignored goon or something. Then a bunch of random spamposters from the RNC/DNC threads because I got tired of reading the same slapfights twice a page

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ignore list is for baby back bitches op hth

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I llike baby back ribs

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
FREE DRAD_BERT, FFS!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

drad bert is the holy avenging spirit of gbs

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

This is a goddamn outrage. Unban drad bert this instant!

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

the great deceiver posted:

i dont have anyone on my ignore list you tool

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

make drad bert a mod

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

This is a goddamn outrage. Unban drad bert this instant!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

make drad bert a mod

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Imagine if instead of banning bert they made him unable to put images in his post. He would probably self destruct.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
The only person I had on ignore was namaste faggots, and I don't really remember why.

Edit: oh poo poo, that's cultural imperial's name, a legit looney tunes moron that shits up d&d threads. Yeah, he's staying on.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Ive got some guy named eric on my ignore list by accident. So gently caress em!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'm putting all of you on ignore :twisted:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Imagine if instead of banning bert they made him unable to put images in his post. He would probably self destruct.

Lolol

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
ignore me and you will never know where my treasure is buried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I want to take Applewhite off my ignore list but the forums won't let me update my ignore list without taking the other mods/admins that I apparently somehow have on there. A STARWARS BETAMAX and Zoux are mods now? Like gently caress I'm reading those guys' posts to read Applewhite's posts. I don't even know why I had Applewhite on there? Nerd tears or some poo poo?

• Locked thread