Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Boring bourgeois white people acting like they assume interesting people act for three days, sounds great hope you have a great time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

looks like hell

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Gathering of the Jugs is funny and kinda neat, but in a world of terrible music it's the actual worst music, and Juggalo's basically universally treat women as sex furniture instead of people and I like half of my friends feeling safe and respected.

I've been going every other year since 2008 and I definitely go for the installation art more than the tunes. This year I'm performing in the Philly fire conclave in front of the man burn on Saturday. Basically at the edge of cell service, so I'll be spending the next 11 days just whiling out and doing all kinds of dumb, fruity poo poo. If any goons are lurking burners, hit me at 6:45 & D at Videogasm, were playing movies and YouTube videos on a big projector screen. Friday is Rocky Horror night!

Peace out goons, see you in the dust

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Shambhala is better.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
please stay there and die in the desert and tell everyone else to do the same tia

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

OMGVBFLOL posted:

please stay there and die in the desert and tell everyone else to do the same tia

sf is great this time of year since theres an order of magnitude less annoying people and lines are shorter :toot:

now if only we can get that drat wall up to keep them from coming back

legendaryRev
May 1, 2008

Soiled Meat
How many black people do you see there? 1? 2? Srsly interested.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Cyberpope v2 posted:

You should just go to Gathering of the Juggalo, its the same thing but with more intellectual honesty.

I have legitimately considered going one year just because i think it would be seriously fascinating

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I hung out with loser dropouts and more than one juggalo in highschool because i had low self-esteem and did a lot of drugs so I figure it would just be that only thousands of people

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

i am kiss u now
Dec 26, 2005

College Slice
I have seen the man burn. I've been trying to go back but it's just not my time yet :(

It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. One of the more memorable things that I can recall is when an art car rolled through our neighborhood at like 4am all quietly and just started blasting the theme to Star Wars. I couldn't help but laugh as I was trying to fall asleep.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Think I'm gonna sit this one out. :effort:

Lost Canyoneer
Nov 1, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

We can't change the world by partying but we can certainly waste a lot of time & valuable resources trying to find deeper meaning in extremely superficial idealistic platitudes!

Okay I may be slightly drunk, but this is a great line.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

drink from the communal fleshlight

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I went to Lollapalooza in 2013, that is as much as I can relate to the op.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I'm not going to burning man

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

I'm not going to burning man

:same:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

abuse culture. posted:

Shambhala is better.

I actually want to Shambhala, but eastern US. Long rear end road trip with gear, fly to Washington and buy stuff before crossing, or fly to Canada and buy one of the tent packages. Either way, lots of money.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hopefully you get gerrymandered into one of those roving safety zones where you are assured exclusive interaction with only undercover cops and park rangers and all the normal cool people are excluded, and you get to sit around in something like a fema camp for a week while child soldiers rub monkey poo poo in your face on a pay to play merrigoround orchestrated with protection from park rangers, and then the theme of the festival is making fun of a transgender implant you had no control over and calling you a cop. :cop:

more like dICK
Feb 15, 2010

This is inevitable.
so cool to hang out with the real underground free thinkers like grover norquist

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Shame on a nigga who tried to run game on a nigga.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
drop some molly with Elon Musk and invite him for some disco dancing on the playa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Chief McHeath posted:

I actually want to Shambhala, but eastern US. Long rear end road trip with gear, fly to Washington and buy stuff before crossing, or fly to Canada and buy one of the tent packages. Either way, lots of money.

You can easily just fly with your gear, I fly all the way from Toronto every year and it's worth every penny

• Locked thread