Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
gently caress you Jontron, I do not watch your videos because you are black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

The Dregs posted:

I am a grown man who plays video games. Sometimes I even watch reviews and LP's. I even kinda like Total Biscuit. I have no idea who the gently caress Jontron is. I thought he was a mod or something from the thread title.

is he that dick with the red glasses?

thats Jim loving Sterling and the dickish self obsessed assholeness is an act, hard to believe in the world of games journalism and youtubers

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
JonTron is so good he even makes Lootcrate fun

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
jontron putting a higher production value into the whole thing probably is what kept him from going stale

even then all these good youtubers are like ants to Galactus when compared to Cr1ikal

garfield hentai posted:

Electrical beast is still the best YouTube gamer though

TELEPORT

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

AlphaOmegaSin is the worst video gsme related youtuber.

Welp,thanks for listening.

does that Etika dude count cause he sucks massive amounts of dick

• Locked thread