Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vicious citrus
Dec 10, 2014

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

I'll take John Timon. Time to remove some heretics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vicious citrus
Dec 10, 2014

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

Rev. John Timon

Mr. President, it is in the Catholic Church's best interest to keep the peace and spread the love of God throughout this beautiful land. We feel that the so called savages Mr. Burnet fears are people like ourselves. His fears are not unfounded, however, as we have treated the Indians with little or no regard for their well being. It can only be assumed that their hostility is a direct result of our negligence toward them. I would like to propose a method for these Indians to become citizens of our great Republic. If we offer them land and protection, I am sure the residents living near the border will be able to live in peace.

vicious citrus
Dec 10, 2014

same

vicious citrus
Dec 10, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Still missing a few turns.
list the miscreants

vicious citrus
Dec 10, 2014

We all knew it would end like this.

• Locked thread