Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

I dunno about "bikini girl" (ffs she's quite literally token hot chick), but those other two irritate my nerd rear end because those women are supposed to be in top shape thanks to training and fighting. Not from a sedentary life doing nothing but Internet stuff and eating whatever whenever you like.

:goonsay:

Oh and broccoli seems at its best roasted or steamed with soy sauce or something like that. gently caress cauliflower, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Wicker Man posted:

I dunno about "bikini girl" (ffs she's quite literally token hot chick), but those other two irritate my nerd rear end because those women are supposed to be in top shape thanks to training and fighting. Not from a sedentary life doing nothing but Internet stuff and eating whatever whenever you like.

The middle one tho

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Zzulu posted:

if you dislike grilled vegetables youre a lesser person tbh

i dislike grilled vegetables but i like raw ones. maybe this is because people keep trying to grill carrots and broccoli instead of like eggplant or zucchini or tomatoes though

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
oh i see its actually a good thing that 10% of the population is morbidly obese due to eating disorders cause like maybe 1% of the population is dangerously underweight due to eating disorders issue solved i guess

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Goons getting pretty salty somebody drew their waifu fat.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The White Dragon posted:

i dislike grilled vegetables but i like raw ones

I'm not happy about this but i'll let it slide for now, since at least you're eating vegetables in general

but i'm keeping an eye on you

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

gently caress cauliflower, though.

Hey man, watch it... cauliflower is baller as gently caress. It's a great alternative for mashed potatoes if you're really into the low-carb thing but loving love mashed potatoes.

Keebler Cookout
Aug 25, 2014

Drinking is important to my well being.
I got beef in my genes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Genetics!

• Locked thread