Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
God this loving show. Who the gently caress is writing this poo poo? Your son just detonated a nuclear bomb, how about you stop looking for him and let the cock sucker do what he wants?

Gordong Dongbay fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Oct 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not sure who to tell to leave the thread....I'll wait for the rest of the thread to decide. I was never good at making these kinds of decisions.

Zach is a terrible character and not because he is written or acted well. I've seen brick walls with more character than Zach's actor. Every scene he is in he makes the same face while reading his lines in the most monotone voice.

The writing is by far the worst part of the character though so he doesn't have much to work with in the first place. I don't have a problem with him being a villain, it's more with how he got there. He went from realizing his mother is going to kill him to being angry at his dad for defending his own life.

"Dad, how dare you fight back in self defense? I HATE YOU!" *Boom*

:siren:That's not good writing:siren:

But in the end, it's a stupid vampire show about vampire worms so lets just all enjoy the show while it's still here for the lovely guilty television that it is. And hey, just remember, at least it's not True Blood.

Gordong Dongbay fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Nov 2, 2016

• Locked thread