Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Eph's kid has gotta go this season. Preferably doing something incredibly stupid after being warned 29 times to not do stupid poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I like how the new season looks like it's going to be Tom Clancy's The Division but with vampires instead of paramilitary groups.

Also, that "This season on..." preview looked rad as hell. A strigoi suicide bomber exploding with worms! A Blade-esque blood factory! Eichorst continuing to be the smuggest prick on TV!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Xerox the book.

Problem solved.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Mu Zeta posted:

The elder vampires look retarded

That's because they were all driven to that spooky underground facility in a bus that was shorter than a regular bus.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

He shouldn't feel TOO bad.

Dude he dumped in the ocean was a monsterous Nazi eugenics doctor and a vampire.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Zach's actor reminds me of Cameron Bright and I don't much care for him at all. No sir.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

We didn't see the Ancients get killed, and it looked like Quinlan zipped out of there with his vampire speed. Two episodes left this season; should be interesting to see who survives.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Titanic was on TV the other day, and I thought I recognized the guy who played J. Bruce Ismay.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Zack had better get drawn and quartered next season.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

10 minutes after finishing the episode, and Zack is STILL the biggest bitch rear end child character in the history of television.

Good god I hate him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Interview with Carlton Cuse regarding the season finale, as well as season 4.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/strain-season-3-finale-spoilers-carlton-cuse-interview-941908

• Locked thread