Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Fett: still awesome
Setrakian: rock em sock em grandpa
Everyone else: should die messily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib

etalian posted:

fett is trying to knock up half of NYC

He lives in the moment. I kinda love that in the midst of the vamp apocalypse he just freaking loves his life.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib

Octy posted:

God drat, that was stone cold, Setrakian.

Agreed. That was harsh to watch

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
I like Fett as much as the next person but really, waiting til Season three to suddenly care about his parents? I know the storyline says it's just been a short time but for the viewer it's been years.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib

Astroman posted:

I thought the most notable thing about the episode was Setrakian actually showing some human compassion towards one of his comrades in arms instead of the monomanical focus on THE LUMEN he's been showing all season. Usually he's been very "NO TIME FOR CARING, GOTTA READ THIS BOOK!"

That's a very good point. They are both similar: determined, adaptable and friggin deadly. Maybe he sees Fett as his natural heir to the monster hunting mantle. I bet David Bradley was relieved to play something different to his usual.

• Locked thread