Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Just watched the finale. You know what, I don't know if I can take watching this show anymore. I've been screaming at my screen EVERY SINGLE SEASON for someone to kill that kid before he got everyone else killed.

It's been extremely obvious from the start that something like this would eventually happen if they let that kid stay alive. I know he's Doc's son and all but he still should have shot him the instant he pulled out that trigger.

All of these people are too stupid to live. gently caress 'em. I hope they all die now.

edit: I see I'm not the only one who feels the same way. gently caress that kid and gently caress ALL OF THESE DUMBASS CHARACTERS WHO DIDN'T SEE IT COMING.

edit 2: I actually hoped that maybe the kid was playing the long con and acting the way he did this season in order to get close to the Master and try to take him out. That would have been way better and would have made me respect the kid for once.

...! fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Feb 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Paladinus posted:

Maybe the books are also bad.

Yeah, I'm going to remind myself to never read the books.

• Locked thread