Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barto
Dec 27, 2004
This episode was really great. I love every episode, but this one really stood out.

Needs more Zack tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barto
Dec 27, 2004
This was an amazing episode. Every week is absolutely cinema quality. I think it captures the character of the Apocalypse much better than Walking Dead. Can't wait for next week!

Barto
Dec 27, 2004

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

If Fett Sr served in WWII, how old is Fett supposed to be?

Did you watch the show? It's mentioned like five times, it's his grandfather the flashbacks are about. His father (the grandfather's son) turned to academics and changed his last name to escape the family shame.

In other news, another great episode from an amazing show.

Can't wait for next week!

Barto
Dec 27, 2004

bull3964 posted:

If you look at the timestamps of their posts, you can see it was from before the revealed it was his grandfather.

I should read their posts as carefully as I watch the Strain ;)

Barto
Dec 27, 2004
Oh Zachary
what a little munchkin you are!

Barto
Dec 27, 2004

TheRationalRedditor posted:

because the character is trash and their inexplicable motivations don't even make sense for a child's brain, they are a petulant masquerading as precociousness despite being stone stupid and unworthy McGuffin motivator of a supposedly brilliant alcoholic scientist, they've got the focus-group tussled hair of an "abercrombie and fitch KIDZ" catalogue model despite living in a vampire hellscape of decay with no hairdressers + being locked away in a musty sewer for weeks, tv child actors are diarrhea garbage that never, ever belong stealing time from adults who can actually act and have dialogue that doesn't revolve around public cable access PSA-caliber temper tantrums, and he looks like a little cunty douche with permanent stinkface as if he's stuck always smelling his own farts

Nope, Zachary is a special guy. He rocks~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barto
Dec 27, 2004
I think we all know who Zachary voted for.

• Locked thread