Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«475 »
Which country won WW1?
The United States
USA
America
View Results
BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

SeanBeansShako posted:

I just love the fact these people are already whining and we've not even seen anything from the game but a logo and blurred rear end screen.

Well they know that they won't get a Holocaust simulator so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

for 60 trade credits it better be a real good logo and blurry screen

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

BigglesSWE posted:

Here's a video of a baby crying over "political correctness" in games nowadays, and specifically in modern shooters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSp2evlsQI8

Boy howdy do I love the salty tears of these maggots...and this one is judging by his channel a real wheraboo as well! Double trouble!

Look forward to Wednseday.

lol wtf is this. Does this guy really think the host for the reveal has any input in the game design? The guy claims that Trevor "aligns himself against the right, including his own president." Jesus christ.

I hope the campaign shows the Wehrmacht as the war criminals they were.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

https://imgur.com/a/E5fJNSt

I touched it. I can already sense his minions scurrying to the rescue.

Gotta entertain ourselves somehow while we wait. I don't intend to answer any response though.

BigglesSWE fucked around with this message at May 20, 2018 around 19:24

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Fun Shoe

I hope that the war stories in V are just every other nationality murdering Nazis en masse a la Wolfenstein

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

The fact that killing Nazis in videogames is suddenly controversial with certain folks in 2018 shows just what a messed up world we're living in.

What's next? People getting angry at killing robots and aliens?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I would love to have some war stories from the German side but lol @ people deciding itís offensive to depict the nazis as bad just fuckin looool

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

The best depiction of a Nazi is the classic 'getting shot from my gun' and hopefully the next Battlefield war stories will have plenty of that.

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

I'm willing to bet there's a LOT of crossover between the "WHY ARE THERE WOMEN/BLACK PEOPLE IN MY WW1 GAME, DICE?!" and the "SHOOTING NAZIS IS OFFENSIVE" crowds.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

the venn diagram of those crowds is just a circle

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

eonwe posted:

the venn diagram of those crowds is just a circle

With a swastika in the middle.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

im looking forward to playing battlefield with my friends again

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!

I miss the Goon stacks

Rolling an entire operation in 20 minutes was way too addicting.

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I hope that the war stories in V are just every other nationality murdering Nazis en masse a la Wolfenstein

Mix that with some historical battles, like Arracourt. Outnumbered and undergunned Shermans slaughtering Panthers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arracourt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

moosecow333 posted:

I miss the Goon stacks

Rolling an entire operation in 20 minutes was way too addicting.

I'm looking forward to playing with you guys again. Especially you Symetrique.

«475 »