Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which country won WW1?
The United States
USA
America
View Results

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

So if I signed up to be an insider like, right now, I have to wait? :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

AEMINAL posted:

For anyone still waiting on a key: connect to their support chat, they sent me one instantly

I was not able to open the support page when you mentioned this last night at about 3am EST and it still won't load this afternoon, 12 hours later :sigh: no key in email

lol "Guru Meditation:" on their 503 page, are they running this poo poo off a loving amiga or what?!

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

I'm mad I fell for that :sigh:

thanks, though :f5:

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Ok, installed.

The quit button doesn't work, every server i've been on is rubberband city and feels like I'm moving around in molasses.

Hardline beta was way more fun than this, at least I could drive around and listen to Death Grips :rolleyes:

Pretty game tho, getting ~90FPS w/ Fury. 50% Scale Ultra everything 1440p

Will the servers get better or is it always like this??

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Ohhhhh the game is being DDoS'd no wonder it was rubberband city. :negative: why

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

FAILED TO JOIN SERVER 1 is a great game

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

BTW in rush mode, have somebody in a tank crash on top of the point after you've set the bomb. Even if they blow up the huge wobbly tank corpse prevents anyone from getting in and disabling it lmao

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

What is the best way to kill the flamethrower dude? I swear I got him 3 times with a shotgun and he still killed me :argh:

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Saw a flamethrower dude coming at me, immediately dropped to the ground, pulled out my anti-tank rifle, and shot him in the chest :hellyeah:

This game is cool but I don't think it's $60 cool. I almost feel like it's tradition to play the poo poo out of the beta and then never buy the full game

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

You know that stupid ring-cliff at F that is usually infested with snipers? You can actually ride a horse up that arch and ride around the ring over and over, trampling them all :allears:

I saw a lot of Fog today, which has been really cool.

The building destruction is great, I will give them that. It's really satisfying to bring the building down on top of bad snipers. The AT Rifle seems more suited for this task than the dynamite, which is buggy and weird.

Does anybody have some good pictures of the angle to line up at to get F from the A cannon? I've tried a few times and have only gotten a bit of damage once

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

13h / 34

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Bohemian Nights posted:

do you mean the emblem code or whatever? I think you can just copy it from my profile, it's set to share the emblem w/ everyone

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/BohemianNights/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

super macho dude posted:

Battlefield1 - A is for Apples, B is for Butter, C is for Cosby

heh