Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which country won WW1?
The United States
USA
America
View Results

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
when does the open beta open? like 31st as in midnight orrrrr some weird time where people who aren't me live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
wait is this an open beta like BF4 had one or do i need to preorder because I thought it was like the BF4 one

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
today is a good day to have off work

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Anyone else have the issue where the game starts and hangs at a black screen for a second until it tabs itsself out?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i wan to play game i get it all figured out just to have some assface ruin it for me

ahh rats

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
the conquest map kinda sucks but otherwise its all v good

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
the light tank kick rear end and is adorable

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
glad i picked up the kick rear end explodey sniper gun while i could

that thing has crazy range

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Dynamite is the best weapon in the game oh my god

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I've taken to playing The Mad Bomber as assault just sprint everywhere and throw that dynamite cuz you throw it far and it at least the size of old c4 I'm not bigger.

If you get an extra second you can toss and blow one up on someone who turns a corner and spots you. Or hide or chase after groups of oblivious enemies

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I find the sideways w/e magazine support gun is really really good. Feels like a m240b with the bipod.

Also idk why people don't heal or resupply. You can toss those things like 50 feet AND they home in on who you through it too

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Fish Fry Andy posted:

Nothing wrong here, light tanks are balanced.

If i ever get a light tank I immediately rocket to the top of the board.

I feel like since it has a rotating turret it is much better than the other tanks maybe minus two good tankers manning the big guns on the landship coordinating with the driver

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Yea, that one(M1909) is definitely the least bad support gun. The Madsen MG gun is also decent, but goddamn the vertical magazine is so loving obnoxious as it obstructs your view. I don't see how anyone can use that poo poo.

Tossing down an ammo or medic crate is awesome. Free points!

Idk bout crates yet since the first time I tossed a hp pack I literally watched it fly up and off like 45 feet to the guy who I tossed it too at the very rear end end of ranged. It followed him all they way to where he was.

Yeah someone these guns I get it it's alt WW1 and we still have vertical loading magazines but goddamn there had to have been a way to not have that trash your gunside of your screen

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
there is a flamethrower tank why have i seen no one use it

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i just scooped up all the tank variants off the career site so its still works though when i check the guns for classes they had some new symbols by them denoting what rank you had to have that class in.

didnt matter tho since i unlocked all that poo poo last night before that i guess idk beta who cares

e: how may of us are playing rush? i'm not im a bitch rear end conquest player but i heard it was good and also i feel like i would like to have an opinion on it since well i assume i'll get another survey email at the end of this bitch

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

K8.0 posted:

It's in the game, but people entering your vehicle through different doors instantly transforms it into different tanks, so it's hard to keep the one you want.

do squad spawns count?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
P sure the time limit is for a reason and not going to be in the real game

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
gently caress now I'm going to install bf4 again

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Using this gun in a game is dishonourable lol come the gently caress on its a beta have some fun

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Eonwe posted:

some of us took a bunch of horses to E and fought over it for basically the whole match

it was fuckin awesome

i have a hard time not doing M&B when I'm on a horse.

Shoot! Run away! Run at! Run by! Run over! Run over! Get off the horse just cuz! Get on it and slash the idiot trying to melee you! Shoot! Bomb a tank! Bomb several! Die!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
BF1 is cool beacuse you BF stuff but it has cool old timey aesthetic on it.

also when you can customize your guns like BF4 i feel like a lot of people will enjoy it. The guns rn are literally the kind where you pick someones kit off the ground in BF4 and go wtf is this poo poo

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i never was able to play BF1942 but the COD like the OG Call Of Duty will always remain my fav ww2 game

some much harbor and pavlov omg like at least 90+ hours on each

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Boogaleeboo posted:

Hitting F while off the horse and realizing I still had my sword was a game changer. I will literally not be cav unless forced otherwise.

ohhohooo what

and you get the badass armor hp regen and extra hp!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Fresh Shesh Besh posted:

Can vouch that this was the highlight of the night. Everyone who wasn't playing sorely missed out.

well gently caress a,l,l of you then

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

lol

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
wow the flanker tank just decimates infantry like this is fun as hell but i doubt i can do this after beta :c

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
rank 36 what yall at

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

NuckmasterJ posted:

Rank 39, 14 hours.

The Support gun that has the optics on it is really good. It has that weird sideways magazine that feeds through the rifle.

that thing shoots goddamn baseballs and has like 0 drop

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

toasterwarrior posted:

The weapon variant system is for the beta only right? I only found out now that "Light Infantry" means it's got a foregrip, so arguably LI variants were a better choice for city-fighting than the Madsen Trench. Just let me buy attachments and poo poo with war bonds, I've got mountains of them anyway.

you will this is just a way for them to see what was used etc etc

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Cool now I get to go back to bf4 for a bit and just sigh for hours because it isn't bf1

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Still good though

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I thought he was cleared

Also,

Boohoo

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Kill all of us

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

NuckmasterJ posted:

Man, you guys are lucky. No one ever notices the emblem when I'm getting my face stomped playing BF4. :(

i use an old 1920-30s?? mickey mouse so

still in the platoon i just like how it looks on my guns much more

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Anti-Hero posted:

I've legitimately had people think it's Obama in chat.

that is what i hear the most

"lljk not using obama?? must be one of the good ones"

ok dude on random that is definitely an internet thing to say

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

LampkinsMateSteve posted:

I was hoping there wouldn't be. It's gonna ruin the aesthetics of the game to have Sonic the Hedgehog fanart on the sides of tanks.

shows what the gently caress you know

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Gonna tear some niggas up in bf4 tonight.

Missed my 870 no sight full choke

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
This game is going to loving own

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Also I need that double barrel SMG like wowie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Plan Z posted:

Yeah, that's what instantly got to me while playing 4. It felt really heavily-designed around controller play, because there's no chance anyone playing that with 100% of the players using M+K didn't go "holy poo poo, there is literally nowhere to take cover."

sux2bUandBad