Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which country won WW1?
The United States
USA
America
View Results

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
World War One was boring, Battlefield One will be boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
Hello. I am not good at this game. How do I become good at this game?

Thank you,
Node

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
I think I'm getting old. I was having difficulty consistently killing people in BF4. In this game I just can't do it with anything. Woe is me.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
I'm on the last stage for the Order of Fortitude medal where I need ten stationary kills in a round. I've gotten to 8 a couple times but matches just don't last long enough. What are the best maps to try to get ten kills on?

I usually find that AA is the best, since planes go down fast and they can have up to 3 people in them.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Justin Credible posted:

Second sector B howitzer in Argonne on Operations is a stationary kill machine. It's not uncommon for me to get ten kills in a single life on it if the rest of the team isn't terrible.

Do you know if the medal counts 10 kills throughout the entire operation? Or just the current attack phase?

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Justin Credible posted:

I don't pay attention to medals seeing how they are buggy and broken as gently caress right now, it seems completely pointless. I guess per map via people that know better than I do?

Yeah I know, I figured they would show up on your profile or something. So I could feel cool.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
The cavalry sword's hitbox is legendary too

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
I can't get five kills in one life with an SMG :qq:

I don't have the hellreiger.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
Russians should get twice the team size in comparison to the opposing team, but have garbage weapons and half health. It would be perfectly balanced.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

DoctorStrangelove posted:

it didn't have the lame cutscenes

This is what killed Operations for me. I got so sick of them. Yeah, they're a fancy load screen, but honestly I'd rather see a loading progress bar instead of hearing the same god drat lines over and over and over. I ZAW AN EAGLE

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Do you not feel sad about people who died 100 years ago?

I feel the pain that the entire world felt during World War 1 every time I kill a soldier in Battlefield 1.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

eonwe posted:

the hellreigel defensive is sick

I still really don't get the difference between the variants that weapons can have, other than the obvious ones like experimental, optical, and telescopic

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Mantis42 posted:

I've been playing these games since BF1942 and I still loving suck.

I peaked during 1942, 2, 2142, and BC2. I've sucked poo poo at all the other Battlefield games. The Baur is my wife gun from the whole series.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
they aren't doing anything crazy like removing conquest are they

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
I want there to be a Pacific theatre and to be able to pilot battleships and carriers goddamn it :mad:

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
I feel like the first person to customize themselves into Adolf Hitler should get a medal right before their ban

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
Nine of every ten deaths in BC2 were due to hot carls probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

ethanol posted:

I can’t play as America??????

You can play as a woman, don't you want to be on the right side of history?????