Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which country won WW1?
The United States
USA
America
View Results

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
just a heads up, any server run by SomethingAwful Forums members that isn't KFS is gonna be a hangout for losers who should go back to /r/gaming or minecraft something. all the chill people with attractive, not-fat partners and funny jokes will be on KFS. everybody else already got stuffed in a locker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
yeah, get back in that locker.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

DoctorStrangelove posted:

im sorry that you are server was so poo poo that none of its regulars still play Battlefield anymore.
people still play BF4? or are you talking about the time people played Hardline for about a weekend? also you're welcome for getting your thread back on the first page.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
this is a good and fun game, but i wish i knew how to figure out how to see when i rank up in the individual classes