Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which country won WW1?
The United States
USA
America
View Results

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

So is this going to be like Bf4 with a million dlcs/split map communities? I would like all the maps but not to pay $100+ what is the pack for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

I hope they fix the DX Card removed bug sometime.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

The BAR is loving too accurate, I'm tired of getting counter snipe by some fucklord running at 200 mph.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Same happens as every class lol , I'll spawn, some guy behind a mountain with a bar on a pennyfarthering going backwards shoots me.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

The planes are so bad anyway lack of joystick support isn't that painful.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

I usually get shot down immediately by an AA gun that has near map wide presence or a trillion support dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Is there some sort of weird tank hack in this game? I watched a whole team pound on a heavy tank guy who was like 41-0 and the thing refused to die for no apparent reason. I counted 89 damage with AT rifle myself, and I see this a lot in games so I have no idea wtf