Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which country won WW1?
The United States
USA
America
View Results

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I have just a single question concerning this game:

WHERE IS MY loving INSIDER KEY?!
August 30th ends in 4 hours 25 minutes.
:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Why do I get put in queue when there are only 51/64 slots occupied?

Edit: And then the 30ish queue counts down in less than a minute, only to leave me "Placed in Queue: 1" for 10 minutes. :golfclap:

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Aug 31, 2016

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Vatek posted:

There are never going to be helicopters in this game unless they just completely say gently caress it and go "this is actually alt-history WW1".

Battlefield 1942 - Secret Weapons of WW2 would like to have a word with you.
And that word is JETPACKS.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I want to like it, because it's BATTLEFIELD, but I think I'm going to sit this one out, which is a first for me and the Battlefield series.

Everything feels clunky and cumbersome, movement is kind of floaty, the gunplay is also not quite my cup of tea.

I can't quite explain it, but it's just not fun to play for me, even when I'm doing fairly well.

Driving a tank is boring, the gunner seats get all the good guns it seems, at least the tanks I can get into.

Played to rank 20 so far, unlocked tons of guns via the web loadout, used all classes to some extent ... it's just not clicking for me.

Will still fire it up in hopes that it finally does, but I am not enjoying it, really.

And while it is a beta, I should not need to close my browser when playing it to not have the framerate drop from 70-80 to 40.

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Sep 4, 2016

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

On the bright side, most of the snipers will probably just stick to deathmatch games in the full release. They are definitely powerful against infantry, but in Conquest / Rush they are also doing jack poo poo to actually help win the game, and most of the capture points are designed with enough cover that some dude hiding 500 meters away in a pile of rocks isn't actually going to be able to kill people that are on the flag unless they are just standing right in the open.

Haha, is this your first Battlefield game?
Because that has never stopped or bothered wookies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

ColoradoCleric posted:

I more than meet the specs but I'm getting constant freezing, anyone know of a fix?

Make sure scaling is set to 42%, not 100%.
Download the latest drivers, especially if you're running a GeForce.
Close your browser.