Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gavok posted:

Can someone repost that dream from the WWE thread (last week?) about Big Cass' anti-gravity vest allowing him to compete on 205?

Admiral_Cola posted:

This image appeared in my dream.

It involves Large Cassidy becoming the newest member of 205 live by donning an anti-gravity vest to lower his weight to 205 lbs exactly. He uses this to torment Enzo A. More. The knob allows him to adjust his weight on the fly kind of like Bane using venom in the Bat Man comics. If however taken too far the vest can cause Cassidy to fly into the upper stratosphere and be forgotten forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
I have dreams about being a wrestler in various weird scenarios, but the most recurring/weirdest one is that I'm a Shane McMahon-esque type high flier, but when I go to jump off the turnbuckle/ladder/cage etc, it changes to one of those recurring falling forever in darkness dreams until I wake up in bed scared. maybe Shane is just trying to wake up :(

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I had a dream a while ago that Konnan was in the middle of the ring in WCW cutting a promo on Chris Kanyon. Instead of saying anything relevant to the segment or upcoming match he just kept yelling "Kanyon! Kanyon! Kanyon!" over and over again.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
love reading about everyone's wrestling related dreams

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
had a dream i was hanging out in a firehouse for some reason and edge came by with 2 giant bottles of alcohol and said 'watch this', drank the alcohol, somehow pulled the waistband of his jeans over his head, and then pissed up over the waistband like a fountain. it was p impressive

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe
Genuinely had a dream where Trump was replaced as president by Vince Mcmahon.

Things...uh, got a lot worse.

I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, but it pretty much involved me being hunted across America with a persecution that would make George Orwell shake his head and clap like that gif of the Rock from the Hall of Fame.

Anyway, the country quickly turned into a dystopian shithole as Mcmahon became what would happen if Trump 'turned his personality up to 11' as it were and was completely open about everything we know he's thinking but even he isn't stupid enough to say.

No idea how it ended, but the inevitable laws of nature suggest that a Stunner was involved at some point.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The stuff going on with Sister Abigail reminds me of a dream I had a little while back. One of WrestleMania's big matches was Finn Balor vs. the Undertaker. Obviously, Balor came out in his Demon King form, but then Undertaker surprised everyone by debuting his own Demon Undertaker upgrade form. He dressed like Kane's original costume, only with a red and white color scheme and he wore a mask resembling Jushin Liger's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I had a wrestling dream on Christmas Eve that TNA managed to sign CM Punk and then proceeded to lose a lot of money for every appearance that he made. Also Punk was constantly loving over TNA every chance he could.

• Locked thread