Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I had a dream a while ago that I won front row tickets to Raw, and that during a ring clearing brawl someone flipped the stupid contract signing table over the top rope, and it did a weird bounce and nailed me. Then I woke up.

E: I can't remember for sure but I want to say it was edge signing a match against Paul Hayman, but I remember clear as day Paul being the one to flip the table.

Malcolm Excellent fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Jul 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I had a dream recently that Toru Yano was doing the Inoki slap thing, but with low blows to a line of hundreds of male and female fans.

It was on AXS instead of the G1 special.

• Locked thread