Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scott Justice
Jul 15, 2007
Hot Justice just sounds better
When I first saw this thread title I assumed it was going to be about posting your fantasy booking ideas that the WWE should definitely use.

Like how Cesaro's gimmick should be that he is a neutral (he's swiss) hitman (He's bald and has a suit).

Or like a Martin Luther King type dream, like how I dream that when Shane and Brock inevitably have their match, that Brock squashes Shane in seconds, continues the beat down, only to have Daniel Bryan run in and apply the Yes Lock on Brock.

Instead you meant like actual dreams.

There's some medication I take that gives me hosed UP vivid dreams. To the point where I can't take some of them anymore because I wake up unsure about what is real and what isn't.

The first time I took a pill like this I had a scary vivid/lucid dream that I owned a wrestling ring and I got to wrestle the poo poo out of my Grandma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread