Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Kennel posted:

There was a comedy match where everyone attacked Bubba Dudley's dick. Then some children came and yanked his balls so hard that the sack ripped open and seagulls ate his testicles. Lawler thought it was so hilarious that he couldn't stop laughing.

It was so nauseating that I woke up.

Happy 4th of July everybody!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NienNunb posted:

I had a dream last night that there was a new Netflix show set in the Marvel universe, but it was about the fictional character of Stone Cold Steve Austin. The show was a hybrid fiction/reality show where half of it was a serialized drama about Austin fighting the mob. At one point he pulls a gun on mob boss Da Ali G, and at another point he punches everybody in San Francisco in the face until he reaches Chief of Police Kurt Angle. The other half of the show was a reality show based around pie baking, where Austin mentored a teenage girl in both baking the perfect apple pie for the big competition and how to self actualize and be the best her that she can be.

Send this to Austin and ask him to just do a rambling long-form story about it where he gets mad at the people of San Francisco for not knowing how to work :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gavok posted:

Can someone repost that dream from the WWE thread (last week?) about Big Cass' anti-gravity vest allowing him to compete on 205?

Admiral_Cola posted:

This image appeared in my dream.

It involves Large Cassidy becoming the newest member of 205 live by donning an anti-gravity vest to lower his weight to 205 lbs exactly. He uses this to torment Enzo A. More. The knob allows him to adjust his weight on the fly kind of like Bane using venom in the Bat Man comics. If however taken too far the vest can cause Cassidy to fly into the upper stratosphere and be forgotten forever.

• Locked thread