Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haven
Dec 28, 2005

They might just as well've been closed.
I dreamed my brothers (who I don't even really talk to often) and I were putting on a wrestling show in our parents basement (we are all adults and don't live with them). Hundreds of people showed up to watch this thing, and we didn't have any chairs for them. So I was running around town trying to get chairs, and we realized we would have to push back the start time. Our parents started yelling at us to not start the show late because they had work in the morning. Dean Ambrose was walking around talking to fans, but wasn't wrestling in the show.

About 30 min before it was supposed to start, my husband and I start booking all the matches and every match was going to be 5 minutes since it had to end on time. Two guys wanted to have a ladder match against each other and I finally lost it and yelled at them that they couldn't have a ladder match! You're wrestling in my parents' basement, the ceiling is 8 ft high you giant dummies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread