Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Eat some carbs and drink water like 2 hours before so your stomach is primed. In the buffet, only go for high end meat (seafood (crabs, shrimp, clams, mussels), steak, ribs, etc) Pace yourself, don't drink too much. Stay away from rice and pasta and salad. Those will fill you up fast and are not worth much. On your second round, get half as much meat and begin to explore the items that look like they take a lot of effort to make. Your third round, you can flirt around with fringe stuff and if you really want pasta or rice or veggies, you can do it at this point. Last round, dessert and chill with coffee. Wait 30 minutes and see if you can go back to round 1 for a half plate more of meat if you are feeling up for it (I couldn't go this far this time, felt like i was gunna puke).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Drugs are for losers

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I went to a local classy place not like golden corral

• Locked thread