Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

opus111 posted:

They were called mummy yummies over here and were very much in, but now people call them milfs cos of filthy american soft imperialism.

*in mockingly bad English accent*

"OOOhhhh Oy so do luv a good wanking frum me mums! Ahm such a nawty twidget! Boon poodle mah willy knacker mummsy! Ticker flicker mah bean pole nummy yummy!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

opus111 posted:

geez americans are so bad at this.

*in mockingly bad English accent*

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
I like how an Englishman will bitch about the use of "their language" in the same sentence as "mummy yummies."

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
Have we nailed down the universally accepted definition of MILF yet? It is of vital importance. I need to know this before I can give my doodle a motherly tug.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Light Gun Man posted:

what if you got identical twins AND their mom

Great. Thanks a lot. Now what am I supposed to do with this boner?

• Locked thread