Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Fly's like poop.
My butt makes poop.
What if the fly tries to fly upy butt to eat the poop buffet that's in there.

I've had this fear for years. I always do a sweep before pooping but this one was hiding. I'm trapped. I'm clinching tight to block all entrances and only squeezing out when the fly is in my field of view. But he likes hide. God help me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
then we will dine in hell

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I lost sight and sound of him. I feel like I'm gonna explode from all this pressure I'm not sure how lo g I can keep squeezing. It's like he's waiting for that moment.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i believe in you op

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Pressure won over and opened me up. Soon as I did, I heard that bastard's wings buzzing. I pinched what I could and the bathroom went silent. I was a little worried he might have gotten in and like how thinking of mosquitos makes you itchy, i could have sworn I felt him in there but then a moment later he started buzzing around my ears like a rapist whispering to their victim

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I think you should take an opposite tact and actively seek for it to happen. Then the fly brings in more of its buddies, they start wisecracking and giving you advice, and next thing you know, you've got an MTV movie going on in your nether colon.

It has been twenty years since Joe's Apartment, is what I'm saying here. Let's start up the bandwagon for Volume's Butthole.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
thid is what happened to thom hanks in the green mile until the black man sucked all those darn flies out

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
when i read the topic title i instinctively looked across my bedroom to my poop to make sure there were no flies on it
my nerves are wracked right now

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The good thing about the harassment from the fly is that I knew where he was so I could squeeze out everything. It's on the phase two of the battle of wiping. In definitely at my most vulnerable at this time. I wish I had a bowl to smoke for comfort.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Volume posted:

I could squeeze out everything
i dont like to tell another man his business but some things shouldnt be rushed
the journey not the destination

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Flies will not go into water. Make sure you get it in the bowl and fully submerged. I recommend also attempting a tight seal on the seat by squeezing your thighs together.

I don't know how you will go about wiping or pulling up your pants.

Godspeed, OP.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

William Stoner posted:

I don't know how you will go about wiping or pulling up your pants.

I haven't built up the courage yet. I've always wanted a bidet yet today I need one

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm getting deja vu

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
man i had some Thai food last night (spiciness level 10) and I'm just punishing the work toilet today lol

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i'm praying for the sanctity of your rectum Volume

god bless

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

man i had some Thai food last night (spiciness level 10) and I'm just punishing the work toilet today lol

i wish you would be punished

off of a tall precipice

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
flies dont actually eat poop

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
flies like normal food like burger, hotdogs, pizza, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008